Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today's visitors at Redskins Park.

Art

For those interested, three players visited Redskins Park today, according to someone who would know:

Pac Man, Mark Clayton and Matt Jones.

This information is so reliable, you'll likely see it in tomorrow's Post :).

Originally posted by Art

For those interested, three players visited Redskins Park today:

Pac Man, Mark Clayton and Matt Jones.

This information is so reliable, you'll likely see it in tomorrow's Post :).

First thoughts in my mind on this one. If Pac Man is still on the board at #9 he is a Skin. If he is chosen, we trade down and get one of the other recievers. Just my first thoughts.

I honestly believe that Mark Clayton will end up being the best pro out of all three. He's an excellent receiver who is being undervalued in this draft because he isn't 6'3"+ like the other hot prospects. He is absoluely the most explosive and dazzling pure receiver in this draft. Think Marvin Harrison.

Interesting.

I can't say I'm surprised that the Skins are interested in any of those guys.

I bet Gibbs is really into Matt Jones. I do think the Skins will try a trade down, whether we have a taker or not is a different story.

I'd grin from ear to ear if we somehow managed to get out of the #9 spot and picked up any of these three guys.... although I'd prefer Rogers to Pacman.

The very fact that Pacman is grouped with Clayton and Jones may be an indication that the Redskins feel Pacman might drop a bit in the draft and be there 5-7 picks later.

All things make u go Humm......

Originally posted by Art

We won't and don't draft every player who visits the Park. But, every once in a while a name comes to you that stands out.

Remember last year at this time?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=56522&highlight=Cooley+visit

About drafting Cooley...

Um, how about hell no! The guy can't even block for crying out loud! I'd take K2 over this guy anyday. Not just because K2 is undoubtedly the best player, but becuase we are talking about a project here. A project. Hell. No.

:laugh:

if we trade down and want jones, matt that is we better trade to late first cause i just dont think he makes it to the second, if so only three four into it. i do get the feeling that there may be one guy who if available we take at 9 if not they attempt to trade down.just because they want to doesnt mean anyone will give a good enough deal to let it happen.

Pac Man- best cover corner in the draft....just what GWs system needs to continue to pressure QBs.............hope he's there at 9.

Clayton- we already have 3 small speed WRs ...Moss, Patten and Jacobs.

Matt Jones- Wow do I ever wish we could get Pac Man and him both....raw talent

Archived