Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today's visitors at Redskins Park.

Art

Originally posted by dfbovey

I hope we can aquire a 2nd rounder somehow, and draft Matt Jones with it.

:cheers: I hope we could draft him too if we had a 2nd rounder, Personally, I dont think this guy will be around in the 2nd Round, a lot of teams are real high on this guy and his stock is steadily rising.. but we can hope huh:laugh:

I think if we don't trade down and grab a player we want with our #9 like Williams/Williamson/Pac Man, we will trade next years 2nd round pick for additional 3rd round pick if there is a player we need. I just see us trading down though.

The perfect draft for me guys would be trade down and pickup Rodgers and Matt Jones. The old thread about Cooley says it all. How many people thought Cooley was just a "project". I will go as far as saying Matt Jones will be as good if not better contributor in his first year than Cooley and that would be a huge success for the skins. As far as Rodgers I have said this before the only reason why he is not higher than Packman or Rolle is because last year very few passes were thrown his way. The guy is that good where QBs avoided him. Not to mention he is a perfect fit for GWilliams D. Great tackler, has the speed to cover one on one and can blitz the QB from the corner.

Archived