Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you own the white Jetta with the Eagles flag....

Golgo-13

Ohhhh. Well. I see. So, we can berate the Iggles fans for being the lowliest of low then by golly we'll show them. We'll stoop to their level. And gee, because it could happen in Philly makes it okay. Wow. Hey. Color me impressed. I mean, whew. Breaking flags off of a car, ( vandalism, though a pretty pathetic example of it). Man. Now that's being a real fan and really showing them I tell ya. :rolleyes:

When I go to FedEx field and hear "FLY EAGLES FLY..." I want to shoot myself in the left nostril.

YES we need to stoop to their level. Lets show some damn team spirit and shove their Eagles flags right up their non-ring-havin high-expectation-maintainin' always-bein-let-down classless asses.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Ohhhh. Well. I see. So, we can berate the Iggles fans for being the lowliest of low then by golly we'll show them. We'll stoop to their level. And gee, because it could happen in Philly makes it okay. Wow. Hey. Color me impressed. I mean, whew. Breaking flags off of a car, ( vandalism, though a pretty pathetic example of it). Man. Now that's being a real fan and really showing them I tell ya. :rolleyes:

I hear you loud and clear man, but I just think its beyond that.

Honestly, I see how passionate the fans are in Philly. And I WISH Skins fans had half as much enthusiasm. If I wasnt a die hard Skins fan Id be out with them face painted and all.

They may be neanderthals, but they are passionate fans, and thats something I wish we had more of.

Originally posted by da#1skinsfan

When I go to FedEx field and hear "FLY EAGLES FLY..." I want to shoot myself in the left nostril.

YES we need to stoop to their level. Lets show some damn team spirit and shove their Eagles flags right up their non-ring-havin high-expectation-maintainin' always-bein-let-down classless asses.

That is sort of what I thought. I'm not usually one for this sort of thing but when I think classless I think more along the lines of beating up opposing fans who come into your stadium and eating your young.

I agree if i have to hear another "Fly Eagles Fly" song in my life i will explode. Eagles fans are definitely the most annoying, ignorant people I have ever met. Im not condoning the action but Im not going to bash the poor guy for it.

"Fly Eagles Fly" is seriously one of the worst songs I have ever heard, and very anachronistic of current eagles fans. Just does not fit them, that song is an abomination to the music world, should it even be called music.

I congratulate the breaking off the car flag, its bout time Skins fans stepped up to defending their team more blatantly, so long as we dont cause fights with other fans. It sounds classless, but its more that we have taken too much abuse by other fans. As of now, we just complain about how much other fans are stupid and annoying, they prolly say how ****y and weak we are. Its time we take back our field, and support our team.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

edit: well, definitely wont steal other peoples merchandise, just wanna be able to stand up for our team more blatantly!

Originally posted by Mr. S

"Fly Eagles Fly" is seriously one of the worst songs I have ever heard, and very anachronistic of current eagles fans. Just does not fit them, that song is an abomination to the music world, should it even be called music.

I congratulate the breaking off the car flag, its bout time Skins fans stepped up to defending their team more blatantly, so long as we dont cause fights with other fans. It sounds classless, but its more that we have taken too much abuse by other fans. As of now, we just complain about how much other fans are stupid and annoying, they prolly say how ****y and weak we are. Its time we take back our field, and support our team.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

edit: well, definitely wont steal other peoples merchandise, just wanna be able to stand up for our team more blatantly!

I assure you S. , that breaking stuff off of people's car is one way to start a fight. Hell,I find somebody breaking someting off my truck, that I spent money on, I just may have to fight. So feeling a need to defend the team more blatantly means breaking ****? That's pathetically funny. Want to take back the field then buy tickets. Go to the games. Be loud. Yell and scream. At the field. That's where the game is.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

I assure you S. , that breaking stuff off of people's car is one way to start a fight. Hell,I find somebody breaking someting off my truck, that I spent money on, I just may have to fight. So feeling a need to defend the team more blatantly means breaking ****? That's pathetically funny. Want to take back the field then buy tickets. Go to the games. Be loud. Yell and scream. At the field. That's where the game is.

PCS, I understand, but my as you could see by my first edited post, that I would not steal something someone paid for, though I meant would not break something as well. I only said I congratulate Golgo-13 just because I think its something once in a while one of us have done to put ourselves out there. I never actually said that defending a team more blatantly meant breaking s**t, as you have incorrectly implied, and my edit was meant to fully show that, though I guess it didnt.

Believe me, if I was off the season-ticket list with my tickets, and could afford them, I would be at every home game, and as many away games as possible, screaming and defending my team, in any way possible.

Archived