Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you own the white Jetta with the Eagles flag....

Golgo-13

theres an eagles fan somewhere sitting with his skins fans friends saying "I dont get it, every skins fan Ive ever known has been a stand up kinda guy." and his skins fans friends are saying "theres a prick in every crowd".

I think your intentions were good, but you know what they say about good intentions and paving. End result is not a good thing, not saying that philly fans dont deserve it but just let karma do its thing. When was the last time they won the big one?

If you had stomped his face cause he went phillidelphia on another skins fan, then sir I would praise you.

Acting like a moron does not show you are passionate about your team, it only shows that you are a moron.

Yes, this is to all Philly fans, having a number of friends who went to the SB, I have heard some horror stories about the soccer like behavior of these people.

One of my friends was walking with his son, and a group of Philly fans, amybe 10-15 started screaming 4-letter words at them. The kid is four for christ sakes. iit was just a father with his son. Over the SB, the fans of Philly did nothing to improve their standing. THey are just above Raiders fans, and not by much.

BTW, TK, Park Tarhog et all, is there anyway we can change the wording of the :puke: emoticon? I think calling it a McNabb would be very appropriate.

Originally posted by chomerics

Acting like a moron does not show you are passionate about your team, it only shows that you are a moron.

My thoughts exactly. That is personal property. How would you feel if you came out and your flag had been ripped off? I know, I would be pissed. Think about others, before you do stupid stuff like that.

Oooooo, what a tuff guy. And what makes you think the owner would be here to get your message? You must be like 10 yrs old.

I pray that karma comes back and takes a huge dump on you in life ya LOSER.

By the way, your teams sucks, and will continue to suck for years to come.

I will admit that at first I smiled when I read the inital post...but then sense took over and reminded me that was childish behavior.

The Redskin franchise and their fans are superior...try to act that way and ignore the little gnats that are buzzing around with their bandwagon flags and shirts. Just smile and remember their Lombardy trophy case is still EMPTY!

:cool:

Originally posted by da#1skinsfan

They may be neanderthals, but they are passionate fans, and thats something I wish we had more of.

So you'd compromise your morals for the sake of having "passionate" fans? What do you define as passionate? Cursing out the opposing team QB's mother in the stands? Attacking people that root for another team in your stadium? That's not passion, that's pathetic.

Originally posted by RCE

Oooooo, what a tuff guy. And what makes you think the owner would be here to get your message? You must be like 10 yrs old.

I pray that karma comes back and takes a huge dump on you in life ya LOSER.

By the way, your teams sucks, and will continue to suck for years to come.

At least we don't feel the need to stray from our team's message boards and waste time and space with nonsensical ramblings of idiocy.

Archived