Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR - Mike Williams likely to Bucs at #5

IMissHeathShuler

Why are all of the William's bean bag huggers laughing at him going higher than the 'skins pick?

Why wouldn't the Bucs take him instead of trading for the great Rod Gardner? Those who say they have more issues than drafting a WR at the five spot should take a look at our team.

Center-?

LG-? {I like Dockery}

Jansen's health-?

Two wr's-?

Patrick's development-?

Until Samuels signs-?

Peirce-?

Smoot-?

DE-?

So laugh at all of the other teams if you desire, but remove the B&G colored glasses before doing so.

yep i saw that too... and to mak ematters worse, further down the page it said that mike tice and the vikings are in LOVE with williams, making it essentially impossible for him to fall all the way to us...

sucks.

looks like we may need to move up somehow...

Originally posted by KingGibbs

Why are all of the William's bean bag huggers laughing at him going higher than the 'skins pick?

Why wouldn't the Bucs take him instead of trading for the great Rod Gardner? Those who say they have more issues than drafting a WR at the five spot should take a look at our team.

Center-?

LG-? {I like Dockery}

Jansen's health-?

Two wr's-?

Patrick's development-?

Until Samuels signs-?

Peirce-?

Smoot-?

DE-?

So laugh at all of the other teams if you desire, but remove the B&G colored glasses before doing so.

:doh:

Do you even know of their salary cap situation?

They are 14 million dollars OVER the cap right now.

They are going to have to rebuild that team with the draft and their first priority should be RB. Would you have Michael Pittman as your franchise RB? Especially with Alstott most likely not returning from serious injury.

Tampa really does not have any decent WRs on their team right now except Clayton, so I think that they would potentially draft a receiver and go running back in the second round, since the draft is deep with RBs. I have heard this from a couple of my tampa buddies that really follow the team. Supposedly, Gruden was in love with Mike Williams last year, but obviously could not draft him. This sucks for us, though, as I was really hoping that he would fall.

Archived