Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey vs Brunell (Hypothetical)

red zone

O.K. I am well aware the overwhelming majority of Redskin fans have a deep seated disdain for Michael Westbrook. Fine. He beat Stephen Davis, a teammate, up pretty good for all the world to see and never really played well enough to put that behind him.

Hypothetically speaking, if Mark Brunell got in Patrick Ramsey's face and called out his manhood, would any of us have a problem with Patrick lighting into Brunell like and windmill in a tornado?

Originally posted by red zone

O.K. I am well aware the overwhelming majority of Redskin fans have a deep seated disdain for Michael Westbrook. Fine. He beat Stephen Davis, a teammate, up pretty good for all the world to see and never really played well enough to put that behind him.

Hypothetically speaking, if Mark Brunell got in Patrick Ramsey's face and called out his manhood, would any of us have a problem with Patrick lighting into Brunell like and windmill in a tornado?

:doh: X5

Just curious FBChick. Geez. rolleyes:

Of course you are. I mean who wouldn't be up all night thinking about whether or not DC would revolt against PR should he up and knock the socks off Brunell?

PS - Personally I doubt PR would need a good reason after Brunell's showing. He'd probably walk away the hero of DC!

FBChick wrote: Of course you are. I mean who wouldn't be up all night thinking about whether or not DC would revolt against PR should he up and knock the socks off Brunell?

Maybe I should have started a thread dedicated to discussing the differences between real football and Women's Football. :D

pleaseblitz wrote: Why Ramsey vs. Brunell? Why not pick 2 guys that might actually have been in a fight before?

hy.po.thet.i.cal adj. : being or involving a hypothesis: conjectural

I picked Ramsey v. Brunell because people seem to become somewhat polarized when their names come up.

Maybe I shoulda picked Garnell Wilds v. Tom Tupa...

Maybe I should have started a thread dedicated to discussing the differences between real football and Women's Football. :D

Umm actually no difference, since we use the EXACT same set of rules. Now if you want to discuss the difference in levels of play between women's football and say Men's pro, semi-pro, college and highschool, well there you'll have something worth discussing. You might actually be surprised at my opinions.

But at least it would make more sense to think about the physical differences between a man and a woman, then to think about whether or not PR would get booed out of town for hitting Brunell.

Let me be the first to say. :sucks: I'll admit it. My next offering will be considerably more thought provoking. However, for those of you (and you know who you are) who found it necessary to hurl your weak-a$$ed sarcastic comments in my direction :finger:

:peaceout:

FBChick wrote: But at least it would make more sense to think about the physical differences between a man and a woman, then to think about whether or not PR would get booed out of town for hitting Brunell.

Dude! You completely missed the intent. Skip it.

As for the physical differences between a man and a woman, I think I got that down pretty cold. However, if you have some noteworthy anatomical attributes; with visual aids to share, you've got my undivided attention. :D

Archived