Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tradefreddie.com

Chrisbob74

Originally posted by Westbrook36

What would you guys say if somehow Freddie Mitchell wound up on the Skins?

I'm sure we'd have a few change of hearts. Maybe a few "Gibbs will change him, that's for sure" :D

NEVER!

I REALLY don't like him. Look at his personality number #1 and #2 he’s not even good. At least T.O back ups his talk.

Fredex at Fedex:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by ~kriztalmeth~

at first i liked him , he was funny , but he overdone it some and now hes just a jerk who cant play =|

^^^ pretty much my sentiments. joking here and there is cool, and having a personality...but he got a little stupid/ on the bafoonery tip at the end. If he didn't say all of that nutty stuff he'd be ok, a 3rd option possibly. I'd take him for cheap depth as a back up if someone got injured. *lol* never know.

That's what all us Eagles fans thought about James Thrash last year. But there was one team that gave up a mid round draft pick for him. :laugh:

...and based off of his contributions on offense AND special teams, he was WELL worth it:) .

What would you guys say if somehow Freddie Mitchell wound up on the Skins?

I'm sure we'd have a few change of hearts. Maybe a few "Gibbs will change him, that's for sure" :D

Where are you going with that comment? Are you admitting that you like Freddie? How can you defend a chump like that just because he is an Eagle. I am sure not even his own teammates are that fond of him right now.

James Thrash is the man. He's a guy I would always want on my team. Funny how Eagles fans and Skins fans feel the opposite way about Thrash and Trotter.

Archived