Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awesome Hits Vid/Joey T vs LT

josh4eva

I watched it all the way up until the Theismann hit, then stopped it and deleted it..lol...I just can't watch that again.. :(

Speaking of hits, does anyone remember the hit that Riggins laid on some defensive lineman or linebacker during a goalline rush??...He was acting as lead blocker, I think...maybe against Detroit...I dunno...all I remember, was him plowing into the guy and absolutely demolishing him..lol...and the replays kept showing it, not because the Skins scored on that play, but because Riggins' hit was so ferocious...

that was a great clip man. Allthough that LT hit still sends shivers down my spine. But hey if there going to have that in there they should throw in lavars hit on troy aikman. Still my favorite hit. I know thats bad but i don't care.

Also i was watching a special on lawrence taylor one time, and the were doing an interveiw with him and they asked him about the hit. He said after the play Joe thiesman said " Lt you broke both my legs!" and LT said " Thats right baby i don't do anything halfway."

Thats pretty f-ed up man.

• 1 month later...

Archived