Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's a scary thought ...

Brave

With all the "Moss to be traded" rumors and talk, just think about this ...

... the Eagles.

Ugh! But, they probably have the cap room to try something like that if they wanted to don't they (not sure)? Could you imagine the nightmare of defending McNabb, Westbrook, TO and Moss at the same time?

Perish the thought!

Originally posted by iheartskins

Indeed. Perish the thought.

I think the Eagles are too cheap to get Moss. Also, they'd have to give up something susbtantial to get him. Not sure who, but it would be one of their marquee players (e.g., TO, Westbrook, Dawkins, Kearse, etc.).

Ok. You caught your mistake.

I too have thought about that scenerio.

Not a good situation for anyone who faced those guys.

Blondie

Originally posted by pr11fan

Yeah, try and soothe those two egos of Moss and TO, good luck to Reid on that one.

You'd be amazed at the egos a few Lombardi trophies could smooth.

I think I'd rather see Moss go to the Skins thant the Eagles. Well ... maybe not. That might make an interseting poll?

It's a scary thought, but honestly Moss may put this team in the wrong direction. The Eagles do have the cap space to get whoever they want... That includes the likes of Alexander, James, and any other big name that hits the market... Maybe they'll pickup Smoot as a dime back corner, j/p.

Originally posted by iheartskins

Indeed. Perish the thought.

I think the Eagles are too cheap to get Moss. Also, they'd have to give up something susbtantial to get him. Not sure who, but it would be one of their marquee players (e.g., TO, Westbrook, Dawkins, Kearse, etc.).

I dunno.

If we supposedly only have to give up Gardner and our 1st why would the Eagles have to give more? Hell, Pinkston might be as good as Gardner and maybe their first and third or something...

Originally posted by Die Hard

The Eagles have plenty of draft picks... and a few defensive players along the line that are expendible.

I dunno. I suppose it's not entirely out of the equation.

Yikes. The Vikings need defense & would proabaly love to have a few extra draft picks to build some depth at a few positions - not to mention drafting Moss' replacement.

:ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh:

The Eagles will have over 20M of cap space available in 05 and more in 06 so they wouldn't need to change Moss's contract. They also have 5 first day picks and 13 overall and few available roster spots so they could give up some picks. Corey Simon will be tagged so he may appeal to the Vikes.

All that being said there is only one ball so I'd look for them to add a complement for Westbrook like Lamont Jordan/Kevan Barlow and maybe look for another WR for the future in the draft.

Archived