Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Love Krispy Kreme

E-Dog Night

I just moved to Prince William County and the only place that has Krispy Kreme is an Exxon.

More than just that Exxon carries them.

Most of the gas station/convenience stores do. Not just the exxons.

for example the EE Wine owned Mobils do as well.

And so do a few stores; the big corps don't as they carry their own (like shoppers, 7-11, safeway, etc.)

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Don't steal Rock's material like that ;) .......

"Kripsy Kreme donuts are so good, that if you were to find out later that they had crack in them...you'd be like....I knew there was something about them donuts...."

Steal? I've felt that way since the 3rd grade! :laugh:

s8krispykreme3.jpg

You mean to tell me that's just dough and sugar? :no:

Originally posted by Montilar

More than just that Exxon carries them.

Most of the gas station/convenience stores do. Not just the exxons.

for example the EE Wine owned Mobils do as well.

And so do a few stores; the big corps don't as they carry their own (like shoppers, 7-11, safeway, etc.)

Go to the Food Lion at Dilingham Sqaure. I work there, dairy aisle, nice big stand with nothing but krispy kream products. I'm always in dairy. :)

In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth and populated

the Earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, green and yellow and

red vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would live long and

healthy lives.

Then using God's great gifts, Satan created Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream

and Krispy Crème Donuts. And Satan said, "You want chocolate with

that?"

And Man said, "Yes!" and Woman said, "and as long as you're at it, add

some sprinkles." And they gained 10 pounds. And Satan smiled.

And God created the healthful yogurt that Woman might keep the figure

that Man found so fair. And Satan brought forth white flour from the

wheat, and sugar from the cane and combined them.

And Woman went from size 6 to size 14.

So God said, "Try my fresh green salad." And Satan presented

Thousand-Island Dressing, buttery croutons and garlic toast on the side.

And Man and Woman unfastened their belts following the repast.

God then said, "I have sent you heart healthy vegetables and olive oil

in which to cook them." And Satan brought forth deep fried fish and

chicken-fried steak so big it needed its own platter. And Man gained

more weight and his cholesterol went through the roof.

God then created a light, fluffy white cake, named it "Angel Food Cake,"

and said, "It is good." Satan then created chocolate cake and named it

"Devil's Food."

God then brought forth running shoes so that His children might lose

those extra pounds. And Satan gave cable TV with a remote control

so Man would not have to toil changing the channels. And Man and

Woman laughed and cried before the flickering blue light and gained

pounds.

Then God brought forth the potato, naturally low in fat and brimming

with nutrition. And Satan peeled off the healthful skin and sliced the

starchy center into chips and deep-fried them. And Man gained pounds.

God then gave lean beef so that Man might consume fewer calories and

still satisfy his appetite. And Satan created McDonald's and its 99-cent

double cheeseburger. Then said, "You want fries with that?"

And Man replied, "Yes! And super size them!" And Satan said, "It is

good." And Man went into cardiac arrest.

God sighed and created quadruple bypass surgery.

Then Satan created HMOs.

:laugh:

Originally posted by Blondie

I have never had a KK. Many of the convenience stores around me have them......just have never tried one.

I don't like DD.

However, Shipley's, at one point in my life, made am penny or two off of me.

Blondie

My advice to you, leave them alone. Trust me nothing good will come of it.

excuse me while i ruin everyones fun :D

i present to you msn.com's 10 unhealthiest snack foods:

1. French Fries

Don't be reassured by the fact that McDonald's is changing its cooking oil. French fries are still starchy white potatoes cooked in hot fat and flavored with chemicals and sugar. Possibly the worst snack food on the planet.

2. Donuts

Fried bread. Need I say more? And if that wasn't bad enough, add a sugary cream filling and a glaze of more sugar on top. Any questions?

3. Chips (Potato or Corn)

These are really just a packaged version of French fries (see #1). However, you can do damage control on this one by switching to baked blue corn chips, available in health food stores. It's still not real food, but it beats the 7-Eleven version any day.

4. Soda

And sorry, this includes the diet kind. Absolutely nothing of any value here, and a whole lot of chemicals to boot.

5. Cupcakes and Snack Cakes

The creamy filling is fake whipped cream, and the rest of it is sugar, flour and flavoring. You've gotta be kidding.

6. Candy Bars

You might squeeze a gram or two of protein out of the nuts in some of them, but by and large they're a sugar orgy and a nutrition nightmare. Again, you can move slightly up the food chain by switching to one of the "energy" bars. Most are just candy bars disguised as health food but they often have 1/3 less calories, quite a bit more protein and a bit less fat. Don't confuse them with real food though.

7. Pork Rinds

Fried pork skin. Not a good thing!

8. Fat-Free Cookies

These are even more insidious because they pretend to be healthy. Remember, fat-free doesn't equal calorie free. Betcha can't eat just one!

9. Crackers

Trans-fats anyone? Most crackers are loaded with 'em. Read your labels carefully to find the few that aren't.

10. Pretzels

Surprise, surprise. Remember, just because something doesn't have fat doesn't make it good. This is just white flour, water and sugar masquerading as a healthy snack. Fuggedaboutit.

Runner up: Those creamy, carmelly, coconutty coffee mocha-latte-frappe drinks that are taking over the universe. I love my Starbucks too, but 20 ounces of caffeine, sugar, whipped cream and milk taken once or twice a day does not a lean waistline make!

Originally posted by dks1240

excuse me while i ruin everyones fun :D

i present to you msn.com's 10 unhealthiest snack foods:

1. French Fries

Don't be reassured by the fact that McDonald's is changing its cooking oil. French fries are still starchy white potatoes cooked in hot fat and flavored with chemicals and sugar. Possibly the worst snack food on the planet.

2. Donuts

Fried bread. Need I say more? And if that wasn't bad enough, add a sugary cream filling and a glaze of more sugar on top. Any questions?

3. Chips (Potato or Corn)

These are really just a packaged version of French fries (see #1). However, you can do damage control on this one by switching to baked blue corn chips, available in health food stores. It's still not real food, but it beats the 7-Eleven version any day.

4. Soda

And sorry, this includes the diet kind. Absolutely nothing of any value here, and a whole lot of chemicals to boot.

5. Cupcakes and Snack Cakes

The creamy filling is fake whipped cream, and the rest of it is sugar, flour and flavoring. You've gotta be kidding.

6. Candy Bars

You might squeeze a gram or two of protein out of the nuts in some of them, but by and large they're a sugar orgy and a nutrition nightmare. Again, you can move slightly up the food chain by switching to one of the "energy" bars. Most are just candy bars disguised as health food but they often have 1/3 less calories, quite a bit more protein and a bit less fat. Don't confuse them with real food though.

7. Pork Rinds

Fried pork skin. Not a good thing!

8. Fat-Free Cookies

These are even more insidious because they pretend to be healthy. Remember, fat-free doesn't equal calorie free. Betcha can't eat just one!

9. Crackers

Trans-fats anyone? Most crackers are loaded with 'em. Read your labels carefully to find the few that aren't.

10. Pretzels

Surprise, surprise. Remember, just because something doesn't have fat doesn't make it good. This is just white flour, water and sugar masquerading as a healthy snack. Fuggedaboutit.

Runner up: Those creamy, carmelly, coconutty coffee mocha-latte-frappe drinks that are taking over the universe. I love my Starbucks too, but 20 ounces of caffeine, sugar, whipped cream and milk taken once or twice a day does not a lean waistline make!

This is my menu, along with beer, for any football Sunday. :D

Archived