Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game thread-SKINS/Vikes-Last One 2004

Blondie

I love seeing our defense play against good offenses. Kind of puts it in perspective how good our D really is.

And to someone who mentioned earlier about seeing a SB team in front of our eyes.

I think you're right, we are seeing something that is being built here...I wouldn't go as far as SB. But definitely a playoff contender.

Originally posted by afparent

isn't interesting we are playing so well without our high priced players

THings that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I suspect that if GIbbs didn't come right out and say it, alot of the players know this is an audition for a J-O-B next year

Originally posted by OaktonSkins/BushFan

Like I said, we'll see next season with our #2 ranked D actually healthy. Right now, the reality of the situation (#2 ranked D and #30 ranked O) dictates that we go heavy on the O this offseason. You cannot argue with that. Well, you can, but you shouldn't. BTW - I think I won the Chump Bailey debate series last season as well. :laugh:

Seriously, all we really need on offense is OL help. They have been the common denominator for all of our problems on offense.

As far as Champ goes, I plead the fifth...:laugh:

Originally posted by big#44

a DE would help, but an OL would help alot more. we can still generate sacks and pressure without a DE but we cant hardly do squat on offense when it comes to running the ball on the goal line

we need to improve our oline first and foremost.

Archived