Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

If anyone is interested, you can view the stadium's policies here:

http://www.azcardinals.com/tickets/sundevil.html

I was looking to see if I could bring a backpack - nope.

A couple interesting parts:

TAILGATING – In an effort to ensure safety and enjoyment of Arizona Cardinals football we would like to remind you of ASU’s policy on tailgating and alcohol consumption. Under Arizona law beer is the only alcoholic beverage which may be consumed by guests who wish to participate in tailgating parties on campus. Under ASU policy this is limited to the 3 1/2 hour period before the game starts. Everyone is asked to refrain from consuming alcohol in University parking lots after both the kickoff as well as the game’s conclusion. Your cooperation

is appreciated.

-----------------------------

So no liqour?

--------------------

Accessible Event Day Parking – There are approximately 400 disabled parking spaces available during football games at Sun Devil Stadium. The Disabled Lot is located outside the northeast stadium gates and can be accessed from either the north or south end of Packard Drive.A state issued disabled plate or placard must be presented together with the appropriate Cardinals parking pass to enter this reserved lot. Any spaces remaining beyond those held by season pass holders will be made available on a first come-first served paid basis to those guests with the state issued plate or placard. Once the lot is full the parking attendant will direct you to the closet public pay lot.

-------------

Ok. A couple things can be taken from that. One, that there is a lot you need to get a pass to, and that there is also a "public pay lot". One of those is probably what we need.

I also found out on there that there are sections in the stadium where no alcohol is allowed. Wierd. Don't worry, our section was not listed. :cheers:

That freakin snow storm better not mess up my flight plans. :doh: Of coarse this had to happen.

You got that right, LSS.

When I bought my plane tickets back in the summer for this trip, I said to my wife jokingly "You watch, we will get a big snow storm on the day I leave (friday).

We both laughed.

I am not laughing now.

You got that right, LSS.

When I bought my plane tickets back in the summer for this trip, I said to my wife jokingly "You watch, we will get a big snow storm on the day I leave (friday).

We both laughed.

I am not laughing now.

Keep holding onto hope. I've heard 5-10 a few hours ago only to hear 1-3 a half hour ago. This still blows though. Of all the weekends to snow...

Good news. I spoke to the box office about parking. There is no discrimination against hard liqour.

They also told me that there is one lot for season ticket holders and the other lots are "general admisiion". These public lots are sperated in 2. the half North of the Univeristy Ave is $20 to park because it is closer to the stadium, and the South lots are $10 because they are farther away.

All the very latest info

For those of you that will be in town by Saturday afternoon, we are having a Pre-Tailgate party just to make sure we all know how to do it up right. The OFFICIAL Location will be:

Hooters of Tempe

501 South Mill Avenue

Suite 201

Tempe, AZ 85281

480-967-2222

If you did not get the mass email that was sent out on Redskin-Roadtrips.com, please PM me the head count in your party ASAP!

If you sent me a PM on RSRT, please do not send one here also.

Current head count 48

I will edit this post with the current numbers.

ALL REDSKIN FANS ARE WELCOME!

FYI, I have confirmed over 100 people now that will be at this tailgate party and game, and have members not only from Extreme, but also from CPND, HailSkins, Warpath, and the list keeps growing.

Hail!

If you have not heard by now, we are having a little tailgate this weekend.

extremeskinsbanner.jpg

If your a Redskin fan, your invited. Here is where we will be.

az_tailgate_977.gif

Tailgating will start 3.5 hours before the game by their rules.

the game is @ Noon ? My Tickets say 2 pm ? ya this is no Fed Ex it is quiet till about 10:30 am in tempe

My bad, yeah I went backwards on the time. A few too many to drink last night. I should have waited until I could see straight.

:doh:

In other news I just got off the phone with Skinsfan44, so DTC has arrived after a 2 hour plane delay from DC. My guess is he will love the 70 degrees we are having here today.

skinsman4u, yeah bro, we'll cross that bridge next week when I get back in town.

Archived