Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

You guys did an amazing job out there, the stadium sounded like it was skins country :cheers:

Coach Gibbs mentioned it on his radio show last night, he was shocked to see as many fans as there were, and was happy for all of them. Joe said he had never seen a stadium root as hard for the visitor as everyone did yesterday.

You guys did an amazing job out there, the stadium sounded like it was skins country :cheers:

Coach Gibbs mentioned it on his radio show last night, he was shocked to see as many fans as there were, and was happy for all of them. Joe said he had never seen a stadium root as hard for the visitor as everyone did yesterday.

Thats awesome! Brings a tear to me eye to know we were appreciated like that :cry:

These are hilarious!! :laugh: I think the sign has to become a permanent fixture!

No, don't apologize Kevin - I had a great time! Just got crabby from walking around the stadium trying to find a cheeseburger LOL! I'm just sorry we couldn't provide all the drinks we brought. Those skanky parking guys wouldn't even let us drop the cooler off :( Party poopers.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!

We'll see you all there.

Kim

Archived