Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

Is there a plan to have name tags, or reveal our real names here on the board? Or should we just start walking around introducing ourselves with our screenames?

"Hi, I'm KingJeremy."

"I bet you are. Stop staring at my breasts."

"Oh, you're not with the 'Skins party?"

"I work here. Stop staring at my breasts."

"Sorry. Can you direct me to the 'Skins party?"

"Back there. Stop staring at my breasts."

I just sent the ES name tags we us at the home games to chewy! Just in case you want to use those!

Chewy can use them, not use them, or change them but this is the design we used.

Thanks Huly, but unless we have some for HailSkins, CPND, Warpath, and Redskin-Roadtrips we can't use them. {The management over at theHogs.net did not want to participate, as they didn't want the quote "Competition" of a tailgate.}

This funtion is for all of the boards. Rumor on the AZ boards is there are 25 thousand of us coming. I'll be lucky to know my own name by the time I have a shot with all of them, badge or no badge.

:laugh:

All the very latest info

For those of you that will be in town by Saturday afternoon, we are having a Pre-Tailgate party just to make sure we all know how to do it up right. The OFFICIAL Location will be:

Hooters of Tempe

501 South Mill Avenue

Suite 201

Tempe, AZ 85281

480-967-2222

If you did not get the mass email that was sent out on Redskin-Roadtrips.com, please PM me the head count in your party ASAP!

If you sent me a PM on RSRT, please do not send one here also.

Current head count 48

I will edit this post with the current numbers.

ALL REDSKIN FANS ARE WELCOME!

FYI, I have confirmed over 100 people now that will be at this tailgate party and game, and have members not only from Extreme, but also from CPND, HailSkins, Warpath, and the list keeps growing.

Hail!

If you have not heard by now, we are having a little tailgate this weekend.

extremeskinsbanner.jpg

If your a Redskin fan, your invited. Here is where we will be.

az_tailgate_977.gif

Tailgating will start 3.5 hours before the game by their rules.

This being my first Extremeskins tailgate, I have no clue who everyone is (exept for the few names attached to the pics I see here), so I hope we use 'em, corny or not. Not to mention I will forget names 5 minutes after we meet, especially after tossing back a few :cheers: .

Just need to take 'em off before we go into the stadium, now that just wouldn't be cool :cool: .

Is it Friday yet?

:notworthy Love the map Chewy!

3.5 hours, check.

Pre-party 3:00 on Sat., check.

I'll probably take a cab over to the game, unless someone has room for 2 and is staying at the Holiday Inn (or the Twin Palms-its right down the street).

:cheers::D

There will be a group of 10 with us coming down from Northern AZ, Prescott Valley area. We'll be in lot 59N North of Rio Salado Pkwy. Silver GMC 4-door diesel with Skins bumper sticker in back window and fire fighter stickers. Oh yeah, and a few nutty Skins fans will be there too!!!! I've been waiting 4 years for them to come back to AZ, man I can't wait!!!! Looking forward to painting up my face again!

We're sitting in Section 27, rows 5&6. We'll be getting all the fans around us all worked up and yelling every time we have the Cards pinned back deep in their territory. Last time I didn't have any voice left by halftime!!

Hail to the Skins, red birdies!!!!!!!!!!!:helmet:

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Well somen things are meant to be.. Looks like I will be joining you in AZ afterall.. Sorry to be absent from all the discussion over the past I dont know 6 weeks but lifes full of twists and turns. SO GAME EFFING ON!!!!

Since you guys don't like the nametags... Um hi, my name is Kevin and this is me..

kevin2.jpg

And this is how I roll.... Just picture shorts and a tshirt and sand instead of dirt ;) Not really, I like to occasionally remember games!

96e8269a.jpg

Seriously though, Im glad to be joining yall in the desert!! I'll be in Friday night and will be hanging with Chewie. Hope all of you worked out everything with the Twin Palms sorry I couldn't help more. SEE YOU IN AZ!!!

Kevin B., glad to see you can make it, looking forward to meeting ya, and everyone else for that matter.

The Twin Palms deal worked out fine. I know a few people from the group have had to cancel, but I just checked and my reservation remains, and at the group rate you had worked out. Thanks for taking the time to organize it.

Well somen things are meant to be.. Looks like I will be joining you in AZ afterall.. Sorry to be absent from all the discussion over the past I dont know 6 weeks but lifes full of twists and turns. SO GAME EFFING ON!!!!

Seriously though, Im glad to be joining yall in the desert!! I'll be in Friday night and will be hanging with Chewie. Hope all of you worked out everything with the Twin Palms sorry I couldn't help more. SEE YOU IN AZ!!!

F an A, dude! Welcome back. Now all we need to do is raise some dough for Halter. :D seriously, this gonna be a blast!

Just saw the news.....

Low 42

Game temp 73 degrees...... :applause: And sunny as it can get......basically wear a thin sweater under the jersey and you'll be fine......

4 days......

:yikes:

A thin sweater? For god sakes man look at the weather on the East Coast!

:coach: "This just in - ITS Freakin' COLD!

I can't wait to just not have to wear a winter hat!

:cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck:

Archived