Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

Whats the name of the hotel the majority of the people are staying in again? I forget the exact name of my hotel since I didnt book it, but I know its only 3 miles from the stadium. Where is the hooters in relation to the stadium. Looks like I might have to be cabbin it up. :laugh: Too young to get a rental car.

Whats the name of the hotel the majority of the people are staying in again? I forget the exact name of my hotel since I didnt book it, but I know its only 3 miles from the stadium. Where is the hooters in relation to the stadium. Looks like I might have to be cabbin it up. :laugh: Too young to get a rental car.

Not far. Not sure if it's walking distance but I'm sure you could find a ride.

u up in the ax hu live strong , cool My mothers side is from all over up there

Yeah... born and raised. Definetly looking forward to having a good time down in the 60-70 degree weather away from the gridlock traffic.:laugh: Ya ever come up here?

Thats cool were sitting around the same area. It will increase the chances of getting on Fox with our t shirts. I plan on making a catchy sign as well. Something corny like "Dear Santana, All i wasnt for X-mas is the playoffs"

no I think im in 139 have to check the tixs @ home !

Ya it will be a cool 60 probably this weekend . , but let me tell u phoenix is just as bad wit traffic some days , no i don't get back there much Cus they mostly live here just have a few cousins & an Uncle there . u going to be @ the tailgate

no I think im in 139 have to check the tixs @ home !

Ya it will be a cool 60 probably this weekend . , but let me tell u phoenix is just as bad wit traffic some days , no i don't get back there much Cus they mostly live here just have a few cousins & an Uncle there . u going to be @ the tailgate

Yeah, I will definetly be tailgating. It is a must. I also just found out the name of the place I am staying. It is the La Quinta Inn. Heard of it before?

For those of you that will be in town by Saturday afternoon, we are having a Pre-Tailgate party just to make sure we all know how to do it up right. The OFFICIAL Location will be:

Hooters of Tempe

501 South Mill Avenue

Suite 201

Tempe, AZ 85281

480-967-2222

If you did not get the mass email that was sent out on Redskin-Roadtrips.com, please PM me the head count in your party ASAP!

If you sent me a PM on RSRT, please do not send one here also.

Current head count 32

I will edit this post with the current numbers.

ALL REDSKIN FANS ARE WELCOME!

FYI, I have confirmed over 100 people now that will be at this tailgate party and game, and have members not only from Extreme, but also from CPND, HailSkins, Warpath, and the list keeps growing.

Hail!

They have a couple parking lots alongside the water, facing the 202. Maybe around there?

If we're registered on here only, can we still make the meet-and-greet?

I think some of these parking lots that you are speaking of are reserved lots , might check into it

UPDATED

For those of you that will be in town by Saturday afternoon, we are having a Pre-Tailgate party just to make sure we all know how to do it up right. The OFFICIAL Location will be:

Hooters of Tempe

501 South Mill Avenue

Suite 201

Tempe, AZ 85281

480-967-2222

If you did not get the mass email that was sent out on Redskin-Roadtrips.com, please PM me the head count in your party ASAP!

If you sent me a PM on RSRT, please do not send one here also.

Current head count 48

I will edit this post with the current numbers.

ALL REDSKIN FANS ARE WELCOME!

FYI, I have confirmed over 100 people now that will be at this tailgate party and game, and have members not only from Extreme, but also from CPND, HailSkins, Warpath, and the list keeps growing.

Hail!

Damm i wish i was going...I chose to go to NY this year to watch us get smashed by the Giants rather than this game.....uggh...life just doesnt work out....gotta go out of town for holidays so cashflow a little dry.

I was reading on some Cards message boards that some of the posters were expecting 25-30,000 Redskins fans for this. The place will be nuts if that is the case.

Is there a plan to have name tags, or reveal our real names here on the board? Or should we just start walking around introducing ourselves with our screenames?

"Hi, I'm KingJeremy."

"I bet you are. Stop staring at my breasts."

"Oh, you're not with the 'Skins party?"

"I work here. Stop staring at my breasts."

"Sorry. Can you direct me to the 'Skins party?"

"Back there. Stop staring at my breasts."

Archived