Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Skins fans in AZ! (Merged)

illone

Ok Guys, good news for someone who needs tickets and wants to sit in our group of Skins fans. My friend that was going to go with me had to bail because of a company party......yes, a company party. He is a sales manager and doesn't get his bonus if he doesn't go.

Anyways, I am still going, but two of our four tickets are now officially on Sale. If anyone knows someone who is interested PM me ASAP, as I would like to get this taken care of asap. I believe the tickets were sold to us for $65 per seat, but the tickets ended up being cheaper, by about $20.00 because of the group deal, however we used to extra $20.00 per ticket to donate to the Banner and Tailgate, thus the tickets will be sold for $65 a piece, 2 available. PM me if interested. :)

Chewy I take it you are staying at the Twin Palms Hotel?

Nah Bro, Chewy's got a house with 4 women, and me. I will be there on Thursday morning around 10 am. If anyone else is getting there Thurs. or Fri early, and wants to get in a game of disc golf, hollar.

I may also end up playing a round on Sat. morning, if anyone's into that.

Nah Bro, Chewy's got a house with 4 women, and me. I will be there on Thursday morning around 10 am. If anyone else is getting there Thurs. or Fri early, and wants to get in a game of disc golf, hollar.

4 women and he thinks he is going to have time to play golf.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

:pimp:

I'm getting excited! Have my airline tickets - still need to get game tix. Does anybody know what section the bulk of tickets are in? I'll try to get a pair nearby. I've posted/PM'd a few times on the roadtrip board and still don't know where they are. Someone thought they were in the endzone, not sure which one. We'll definitely be at the tailgate, but it would be fun to sit with other EXTREMESKINS too! Woo Hoo ready for an invasion!

:point2sky

I'm getting excited! Have my airline tickets - still need to get game tix. Does anybody know what section the bulk of tickets are in? I'll try to get a pair nearby. I've posted/PM'd a few times on the roadtrip board and still don't know where they are. Someone thought they were in the endzone, not sure which one. We'll definitely be at the tailgate, but it would be fun to sit with other EXTREMESKINS too! Woo Hoo ready for an invasion!

:point2sky

A post earlier in this thread says section 19. Good luck and see you at the tailgate! :cheers:

If any tickets become available I'll let you guys know. Right now I have a waiting list of people that I've taken down in order that they were received.

Steve if you haven't been notified already, Myself, Grizz and Halter will not be in attendance. Give my ticket away. Life sucks.

:ciao:

Archived