Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is what Philly did Classless?

KDawg

When you're up by 41, you need to pull your starters and run the ball...

When you're up by 41 you should not be throwing deep...

Yet they are.

Andy Reid, in my opinion, this is one of the most classless things I've ever seen.

I really hope we play like we did today next week and give Philly a dose of reality.

Being a green bay fan i'll admit that favre was pretty awful today, but i mean come on. I used to be a fan of Andy Reid even though i hated the eagles. Today was a classless display of running up te score. The Eagles have been ahead by 35 the ENTIRE second half, yet the philly starters are still in the game, and STILL throwing downfield. What a bunch of BS

Originally posted by KDawg

When you're up by 41, you need to pull your starters and run the ball...

When you're up by 41 you should not be throwing deep...

Yet they are.

Andy Reid, this is one of the most classless things I've ever seen.

I really hope we play like we did today next week and give Philly a dose of reality.

it's not classless bro.....phily has :

passed: 43 times for 464 and 5 tds

run: 16 times for about 80 yards......if you take out the one LONG run they have SUCKED running it....

you stick with what works....eg: marino....

if they wanna run up the score against one of the worst pass defenses fine......but they're not gonna run it.......too much beef in the middle.......athough they probably are tierd.....

Originally posted by cfujskins

Theyre just trying to prove they can play with teams like Indianapolis, thats all

That's all? That's stupid.

Joe Gibbs had our guys take a knee before the 2 minute warning...

Reid is still throwing deep up 41. Don't give me that "That's all" crap.

Did you watch the game on Thanksgiving? Indy pulled Manning pretty early.

Originally posted by KDawg

That's all? That's stupid.

Joe Gibbs had our guys take a knee before the 2 minute warning...

Reid is still throwing deep up 41. Don't give me that "That's all" crap.

Did you watch the game on Thanksgiving? Indy pulled Manning pretty early.

Dungy pulled Peyton at the start of the 4th today

yes, green bay has a horrible secondary, but westbrook is still a good rb and the fact that they kept airing it out all second half is ridiculous. I play college football and understand how rough a game it is. Ive had friends get hurt this season and it sucks. I have never before wished for a player to get injured, but today i was honestly hoping that the packers would hurt Mcnabb

Originally posted by favreisgod

yes, it is smart to be up by 3 td's, so if your up by 5 td's the WHOLE second half, you could prolly pull your starters. Classless all the way

Oh please, cry me a river. When Favre came out, the Philly starters came out. I'm just glad I didn't have to hear anyone slobbin' Favre all game for his "heave-&-a-prayer" passes. What's Reid supposed to do pull the starters at the half? Give me a break.

Archived