Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Announces Relationship with Clinton Portis

Om

Originally posted by Om

"We" won't be regulating any board but our own, brother. :)

The gentleman who runs CP's site is doing so on his own at the moment ... meaning that a few mindless morons have found a place to show their stupidity to the world for a while. I don't suspect that will be the case for long, however.

I wasn't refering to you mods/owners doing anything over there.

It was a call to other posters here.:)

First of all I want to contratulate you on your merger.

However, I have checked out the site and it looks like it is rarely updated and I have my own doubts that Clinton ever visits it (or even knows he has it). I checked out the forums as well and I can't find a single post of his anywhere. I even checked the "Ask Clinton Portis" forum and it seems that he hasn't answered a single question. In fact, the only one that does is a 13 year old kid "africangod" who isn't even related to the site but posts frequently in a desperate and seemingly futile attempt to gain the attention of Portis or the site moderators.

I hope the site becomes mroe active and Portis actually starts answering questions in the future and I wish your site the best of luck!

Originally posted by Pots

First of all I want to contratulate you on your merger.

However, I have checked out the site and it looks like it is rarely updated and I have my own doubts that Clinton ever visits it (or even knows he has it). I checked out the forums as well and I can't find a single post of his anywhere. I even checked the "Ask Clinton Portis" forum and it seems that he hasn't answered a single question. In fact, the only one that does is a 13 year old kid "africangod" who isn't even related to the site but posts frequently in a desperate and seemingly futile attempt to gain the attention of Portis or the site moderators.

I hope the site becomes mroe active and Portis actually starts answering questions in the future and I wish your site the best of luck!

Its not a 'merger'.....not sure where you got that idea. Its simply a mutual beneficial arrangement as previously stated. Both venues will benefit.

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

I believe he answers via email.

Nope. Just check out the posts. Theres even one months old asking if ANYONE has gotten a reply or an example of Portis answering ANY question so far but to no avail.

What CP's site has done or not done in the past has nothing to do with what we are doing now.

Our Q&A's, once the details are worked out, will be conducted BY Extremeskins, and posted ON Extremeskins, completely independant of clintonportis.com.

We're working on establishing a relationship and creating something new and positive. Let's please try to keep that in mind when commenting on this matter here.

Archived