Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD-SKINS/Packers

Blondie

Originally posted by carter23

how come every game it seems like the refs are always making shady calls against us? why don't the papers or the media, or the nfl ever say anything about this?

That was the right call, it was horrible coverage by Lamar, he was all over the reciever. Too bad LaVar is hurt, he may have done better

Ok. Offense. Execute and ...........................................wow I dont know what else to say. other than it being as simple as putting Ramsey in. And whoever said Joe Gibbs was being stubborn was on point. He is. Simple and plain. I cant understand what he sees in Brunnell that thinks he gives us the better chance to win.

I am about 5 minutes away from doing something else.

There is only one man who can dig out out of a 10 point hole, I don't think there is a chance of him going in the game.

Brunell with his diddly piss 24 yards and missing wide open receivers. I am just sick of this crap. He can not cut it.

Originally posted by TheDane

There's three quarters left, we're only down by 10, and some of you guys are already giving up?

That is so lame. Completely lame. Go out for a walk or something.

It's the same group every week don't worry about them because soon as we start winning they'll be the first so say they never lost faith.

Originally posted by TheDane

There's three quarters left, we're only down by 10, and some of you guys are already giving up?

That is so lame. Completely lame. Go out for a walk or something.

With Brunell playing, no, we will not win this game, period.

Archived