Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

... Philadelphia has scored just three offensive touchdowns in the last 10 quarters.

bubba9497

Let's see, the Browns are down their #1 and #2 receivers. Who is Garcia going to throw to? The Eagles have been giving up CHUNKS of yardage this year in garbage time. This is was happens when you thoroughly kick the ass of your opponent by halftime.

Eagles: 35

Browns: 14 (TD, with 2 pt. conv./ 2 FG's)

I don't see anyway the Eagles lose today.

But I think there is a lot of truth to the idea that they are having trouble putting the ball into the end zone. Of course, unlike the offenses of the Colts and Vikings, the Eagles offense has not been forced to put up a lot of points because of shoddy play by the defense.

It will be interesting to see what that offense can do with its back to the wall..........if that ever happens.

Sorry to hear that Bubba.....While I hate to compliment any other team in our Division - friggin McNabb and T.O. are a real weapon....couple that w/ Westbrook and they are scary.....

...Browns running game does look good - unless the Beagles really start pulling away - this could be a close one.......

Freakin' nice pick Eagle "D"......I may have to revise my prediction of the scores against the Eagles in my sig (raise the Eagles score a bit).

...btw Bubba - never thanked you for all the periodical posts you do. I appreciate it - saves me from looking - I just come here.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

D. McNabb 8/8 163 yards 2TDs 0INT

Now 3TDs, 2 to TO, who just tore down a derogatory banner and was flagged for 15.

Edit: Add an INT deep in Brownies territory on a tipped pass.

Eagles still need to step it up defensively. The Browns have moved the ball effectively.

Archived