Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats wrong w/ the offense -- You decide !

Octane67

The run blocking has been horrible!

But thats not the main problem.

I voted for benching Brunell b/c he is the only thing holding this offense back, he was absolutely terrible tonight and has been all season. He's not even smart, I thought we got him for his verteran moves, he doesnt have any. This guy is horrible, he is finished.

Originally posted by six4g

Man, I just love the way he throws the ball away! Great veteran move!

Oh, he was throwing to a receiver. :doh:

I actually believe that the last catch Jacobs had was probably Brunell throwing it away and Jacobs making an amazing catch.

He's such a joke, I cannot believe how bad he is.

Originally posted by ljer

Alot of the blame goes on Brunell...but did anybody ever think that maybe, just maybe, the receivers can't get open???

Or maybe the CB's jump the routes the WR's run b/c they are limited in what they run with Brunell's inability to throw downfield.

Its just weird how they magically become open for Ramsey.

The offense is not predictable, Brunell is. And its causing the WR's to be covered.

I actually believe that the last catch Jacobs had was probably Brunell throwing it away and Jacobs making an amazing catch.

He's such a joke, I cannot believe how bad he is.

.......but he does throw one heck of a 2 yard out pattern.

Originally posted by Skins26

The run blocking has been horrible!

But thats not the main problem.

I voted for benching Brunell b/c he is the only thing holding this offense back, he was absolutely terrible tonight and has been all season. He's not even smart, I thought we got him for his verteran moves, he doesnt have any. This guy is horrible, he is finished.

no it hasn't. Defenses are stacking 8 or 9 (+) in the box, because they know Brunell can't go vertical.

The lack of a real passing game is what is wrong.

Originally posted by mad4comp

Imagine if PR has the same time that Brunell did in the pocket, I cant imagine him throwing the ball away, maybe it'll be a pick..but i just look at a pick as a 40 yard punt by PR :)

I'll take that. It'll get the safety off the line of scrimmage.

Originally posted by bubba9497

no it hasn't. Defenses are stacking 8 or 9 (+) in the box, because they know Brunell can't go vertical.

The lack of a real passing game is what is wrong.

Well yes that is true. So I while the run blocking has been bad it is just because of Brunell sucking.

I wish we could just see what this offense could do with Ramsey in there. See Portis run against a normal front.

Originally posted by Resurrection

Bench Brunell, start Ramsey, and if he doesn't work out then start Hasselbeck. Some people believe that the best QB on this team is sitting at 3rd string right now, and that's the truth.

If you mean best at pulling hot tail, than Hasselbeck is your man.

What's wrong with the offense?

If you order filet mignon, and the waiter brings you a Big Mac- don't blame the cook...

:violin:

In other words, you believed when Gibbs said that Brunell was worth $43 million dollars. You believed when Gibbs said Portis would thrive in this scheme. You believed when Bugel hyped the O-line. :insane:

Don't blame the cook, blame the waiter (place Gibbs, Snyder, Bugel's name here) who brought you farts instead of filets... And don't be surprised that if you settle for the Big Mac, you stomach hurts...

:toilet:

I really don't see where Ramsey could do much worse than Brunell has been doing. I mean, at the very least Ramsey might be able to hold onto the ball better when he gets hit. And with PR's gunslinger attitude, he might be able to loosen up those tight 8 & 9 man fronts.

:doh: :helmet: :2cents:

Archived