Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Morning Mr. Pierce...

Ax

The man you're looking at, is Jamal Lewis.

28756.jpg

Running back. Convicted drug dealer. Although a good running back, he's got to be one of the dumbest dope dealers ever born. So you don't have to bother with any of that. Drug running is not our focus here.

Football running is.

He is led by this man, Jonathan Ogden.

23848.jpg

A good football player forced to play for an illegitimate football franchise, hyjacked from another city.

They both take orders from this man, Brian Billick.

billick_brian.jpg

A so-called offensive genius, who, going into his sixth year as head coach of the Baltimore Turdbirds, has yet to put anything together that remotely resembles a top flight NFL offense.

With the exception of Jamal Lewis.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to avoid Jonathan Ogden, and STOP Jamal Lewis from effectively running the ball tonight when our team meets this Band of Ba$tards on the field of play tonight. This in turn will highlight the lack of "genius" possesed by Brian Billick.

As always, if you or any of your Redskins teammates blow a coverage, miss a tackle, or do anything else that would cause us to lose the game, we on this site will have to go through another week of infighting.

Which none of us wants.

:ravensuck

Originally posted by Pocono

Will this thread self-destruct in 5 seconds?

I guess not. Great concept and brilliantly done but I must say I never liked the name of that show...Mission Impossible. Every week they completed their mission so the mission wasn't impossible. It should have been called 'Mission Improbable" or "Mission Implausible." Still with the misleading title it was my second favorite show of that genre behind Charlie's Angels which was basically Mission Impossible with nipples and ahead of the A-Team which was basically Mission Impossible without a brain. Pity the fool that liked that show.

Originally posted by Pocono

I guess not. Great concept and brilliantly done but I must say I never liked the name of that show...Mission Impossible. Every week they completed their mission so the mission wasn't impossible. It should have been called 'Mission Improbable" or "Mission Implausible." Still with the misleading title it was my second favorite show of that genre behind Charlie's Angels which was basically Mission Impossible with nipples and ahead of the A-Team which was basically Mission Impossible without a brain. Pity the fool that liked that show.

:doh: :laugh:

Archived