Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No thread for the great game on ABC?

RDSKNfaithfull

Miami's defense didn't lose a step losing Taylor,Wilfork,D.J. Willilams, Vilma :cheers:

Brock still blows but he is the man in shotgun hopefully the OC has a clue and uses it more:cheers: Great game though you know Portis and Taylor are fired up:D

On a different note Antrel Rolle is the best corner in college and If it is supposed to take 2 years to come back from a ACL Gore came back from two and is a very very good back (was said to be better than Portis and Mcgahee) Wow

He's not better than Portis and McGahee though. I hate how people always bring up that he was ahead of McGahee on the depth chart before he got injured. It doesn't mean anything. He's a solid back but not great or anything. You would think a top college program in the state of florida would have someone better. Not that he's bad, he's good. But he's barely top 5 in the ACC. Wali Lundy, TA McClendon, PJ Daniels, and Chris Barclay are all better.

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

Am I missing somthing? or do some of you really not love football?

:doh:

Go CAnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a football fan. I'm a Redskins fan. :).

I used to like college football. Then I had to pick between working on Saturday or working on Sunday and I never got back into it. I'm trying, but, the wife is reluctant to agree that we should add more sports to the agenda :).

Antrel Rolle, I love this guy. On another site we made picks for college guy to watch out for, and he was mine. He's really a great player, smart player as well.

He proved me right with a great game tonight, I hope he keeps that up!

BTW- does anyone know if that is Samari Rolle's lil bro??? I dont think so b/c I think it would have said something under the personal section of his scouting report but it didnt, so im guessing its just a coincidence that they are both named Rolle and play corner.

Sounds strangely similar to FSU's, huh, JJ? :rolleyes:

If I was an AD, a university president, or a coach, I wouldn't allow the FSU band to play that damn fight song every three seconds in my stadium.

If I was a stud high schooler, I'd choose Miami or UF over FSU just so I wouldn't have to hear the fight song literally hundreds of times a game.

NFL football on Sundays and Mondays and on Saturdays at the end of the season, is more than enough for even a football addict like me. If you watch all three games on Sundays, thats about 12 straight hours of football which causes bugout. :yikes: :laugh:

To try and watch all the college games too on Saturdays and ESPN is just too much overkill and leaves time for nothing else. It also leads to football burnout and a high divorce rate. :laugh:

Archived