Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Upset pick of the week! Week 1

Dallsux

Originally posted by illone

The biggest upset will be Indy over the Pats. Peyton will be fired up for this one, and with the new DB rules in effect and we are gonna see the all time record for pass interferece calls and illegal contact on both sides of the ball (advantage indy)

I'm taking the points (3.5) and may lay a small moneyline wager just to make it interesting.

To me, this isn't much of an upset, tho. You take the current "no contact" rule & apply it to last year, we would have been watching the Colts in the Super Bowl, not the Pats. I think the Colts are going to win, but I don't view it as an upset. Even tho the Pats are the defending chumps..I mean, champs. :laugh:

Originally posted by BadKarma

not sure if it really counts as an upset but the Chargers probably will start off hot this year with Brees at QB. Of course this will be a moot point when they fall apart as they always do.

Chargers over Texans.

No, I actually thought about that one too. Texans are 2-0 on opening day & the Chargers...well, they're the Chargers. I picked the Browns over the Crows because I HATE B-More. I truly expect the Browns to win it, but I like this one too.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

To me, this isn't much of an upset, tho. You take the current "no contact" rule & apply it to last year, we would have been watching the Colts in the Super Bowl, not the Pats. I think the Colts are going to win, but I don't view it as an upset. Even tho the Pats are the defending chumps..I mean, champs. :laugh:

It's an upset when my bookie gives me points, hehe

I understand what you are saying, though. It's the woulda shoulda coulda routine. I just layed down on the over as well (45)

Originally posted by illone

The biggest upset will be Indy over the Pats. Peyton will be fired up for this one, and with the new DB rules in effect and we are gonna see the all time record for pass interferece calls and illegal contact on both sides of the ball (advantage indy)

I'm taking the points (3.5) and may lay a small moneyline wager just to make it interesting.

before placing any money on this one i'd check the weather up there in N.E. last i saw on the tube it was getting hammered with whats left of Frances and the Colts aren't to good at being mudders . :2cents:

my upset would be browns over the crows , probly not gonna happen , just plenty of wishful thinking

:ravensuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by mark327

before placing any money on this one i'd check the weather up there in N.E. last i saw on the tube it was getting hammered with whats left of Frances and the Colts aren't to good at being mudders . :2cents:

my upset would be browns over the crows , probly not gonna happen , just plenty of wishful thinking

Yeah, like I said, no rhyme or reason...just want to see it happen!

:ravensuck

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

I picked the Browns over the Crows because I HATE B-More.

I hate Baltimore too but I think they are the real deal this year. I just can't see Jeff Garcia completing enough passes to make up for their lack of a running game.

I may eat my words on sunday however.

:logo:

I hate Baltimore too but I think they are the real deal this year. I just can't see Jeff Garcia completing enough passes to make up for their lack of a running game.

Well, I hope the Browns are eating "crow" on Sunday. :ravensuck

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

A lee suggs/williams green running attack isn't half bad. I just feel they'll be like last year in that they won't be able to stop anyone. Especially not Jamal Lewis.

Originally posted by mark327

Forecast for tonight

I still like Indy;)

Archived