Dan T.

Who gave a better speech?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who gave a better speech?

• Mcain
    • Giuliani

Snyder Picks Up Stake in Six Flags

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47987-2004Aug30.html

Daniel Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins, bought an 8.8 stake in Six Flags, which operates amusement parks. Snyder said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that he may seek representation on Six Flags' board or try to influence the company's management. Snyder may also encourage the company to sell its assets or refinance, the filing said. Snyder's Red Zone bought 8.15 million Six Flag shares Aug. 11 through Aug. 30 for about $34.5 million.

[Front seats of roller coasters will be considered "Premium Seating" and cost extra. And get your quarters ready, "convenience fee" turnstyles will be installed in the waiting lines for rides.] ;)

Originally posted by TheDane

Let's just hope our season isn't also a ... roller coaster ride.

:doh:

Man, now that Gibbs is back, I'm glad our team no longer has a coaching ... carousel.

:doh:

Grooooaaaannn :doh:

Originally posted by Gamebreaker

Good. Now can he do something about the quality of the Six Flags right down the street from the stadium. That place SUCKS!!!

:laugh: :laugh: but they will be pissed because of the new prices

he needs to buy the expos and place them in a stadium next to fedex to piss off Angelos :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now maybe that place wont be so crappy, we all know Snyder is high class.

Just look at what he's done so far at the training camp facility.

Since six flags has been open I don't think there has ever been a day that all the rides are working. Every time I go the batwing and superman coaster are broke down.

BTW I have been told you can see fedex from the top of the superman ride.

Originally posted by Redsknsfan

Hmmm...so the rumors are true.

DannyFlags.jpg

Rumor is that the last time Daniel was there....he wasn't tall enough to ride the really good rides. He was overheard as he left the theme park......"Laugh now old man, your days are numbered!"

:laugh:

:rotflmao:

its been awhile since I lived in DC, is there a local Six Flags? one where people could park and be shuttled to the games perhaps?

though you would think Sunday would be a busy day at the park, weekend and all, though kids are back in school during the season... huh?

PKS stock (Six Flags) did drop pretty good and was at a low point when Snyder bought into it (early August). May just be an investment.

Originally posted by wkelch

its been awhile since I lived in DC, is there a local Six Flags? one where people could park and be shuttled to the games perhaps?

though you would think Sunday would be a busy day at the park, weekend and all, though kids are back in school during the season... huh?

PKS stock (Six Flags) did drop pretty good and was at a low point when Snyder bought into it (early August). May just be an investment.

It's the old Wild World/Adventure World park that Six Flags bought and turned into Six Flags. And yes, it's just an investment on Snyder's part. Has nothing to do with the Redskins.

Archived