Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyones Thoughts/Evaluations/Critiques of DL Warner

Riggo-toni

Living in Jersey, I haven't been blessed to see as much of the pre-season as many of you. Just wondering, I heard Warner was playing with the first team (at least until Noble is ready). Does he look like role player/starting material, reserve, or scrub? Will he beat out Haley?

On a side note, can we allocate Sultan to NFLE without putting him on waivers first?

I actually think both Warner and Greg White have played admirably so far. Nic Clemmons shined in the HOF game.. but I haven't seen much of him since.

Could we see a suprise cut... like Upshaw... on Tues? Anyone know the salary cap ramifications.... savings?

Let's see how Warner plays tonight.... and how Upshaw plays.... and it might be possible to see the future (Tues. cuts).

Wynn---Griffin----Noble-----Daniels .. humm.

Reserve...

Warner.... Salavea... Haley.... White.

Originally posted by Riggotoni

Living in Jersey, I haven't been blessed to see as much of the pre-season as many of you. Just wondering, I heard Warner was playing with the first team (at least until Noble is ready). Does he look like role player/starting material, reserve, or scrub? Will he beat out Haley?

On a side note, can we allocate Sultan to NFLE without putting him on waivers first?

Warner has been with the first team, but not because of Noble. Salave'a has been replacing Noble. Warner was in at defensive end last game for Wynn. Wynn got lots of time, but the team obviously wanted to see Warner against stiffer competition.

He seems to be a high energy guy with pretty fresh legs and quickness. He got some REAL nice penetration, but also got plastered a few times. I think he solidified his spot as a reserve who is good for 20 or so plays a game.

correct me if im wrong, but I havent seen much of Haley. Seen more of Warner so far. I dont like Wynn much, but it seems like him, Noble, Griffin, and Daniels will start. Warner and Upshaw may have to battle it out a little.

i may be stupid or blind but whats with the upshaw talk, i thought he has played pretty well in the preseason to this point , plus it looks like gibbs and co. might have beatin' his tendency to get the stupid penality( have to wait and see), warner thought should make a decent relief guys to spell the starter, is high energy.

Archived