Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monkeys Attack!

China

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,10506019^401,00.html

Monkeys attack women, children

From correspondents in Khartoum

20aug04

HORDES of monkeys are running wild in the Sudanese state capital Kassala, attacking women and children and looting shops for food, Al-Anbaa newspaper reported today.

The groups are going on the rampage in two suburbs of the city, close to the frontier with Eritrea, the newspaper said.

The monkeys launch "organised attacks which last several hours", targeting "bakeries and grocery stores".

They attack women and children, run into homes, "breaking kitchen utensils and snatching food from the children" and open the doors of refrigerators to get at the food inside, according to one resident, Salah Osman al-Khedr.

He put the phenomenon down to the wholesale cutting down of trees which has deprived the monkeys of their sole source of food.

The attacks start at dawn and sometimes last until dusk, he said.

Originally posted by Destino

If you chopped down all the trees what did you expect. I'm sure they'll deal with this humanely as the greeks did with stray dogs for the olympics.....by poisoning them with powdered glass.

:doh:

That reminds me of an incident when we were on our honeymoon in Greece. We were on Rhodes and there were some stray dogs chasing cars in the street. We passed by them and headed to the old historical center city. As we did a couple of the dogs followed us. A woman came up to us as we were entering and asked us (in sign language as we didn't speak Greek and she didn't speak English) whether the dogs were ours. We indicated no and she immediately proceed to kick one of the dogs to keep it out of the old town district.

Greece also has alot of stray cats, I wonder if they did anything with those as well.

"The monkeys launch "organised attacks which last several hours", targeting "bakeries and grocery stores"."

Colonel Bobo, the fifth division reports heavy casualties near the Deli, and fighting is fierce in the Safeway. Reinforcements are being airlifted in, but will not arrive until daybreak. Suggest you hold your position near the peanut vendor and extend your recon group to the movie theatre. I'm in the mood for popcorn.

Regards,

General Winky

Commander, 9th Monkey Army Group

Laugh it up now.

This intecepted communiqué shows the situation is much more

dire than people think.

~Bang

Originally posted by Bang

"The monkeys launch "organised attacks which last several hours", targeting "bakeries and grocery stores"."

Colonel Bobo, the fifth division reports heavy casualties near the Deli, and fighting is fierce in the Safeway. Reinforcements are being airlifted in, but will not arrive until daybreak. Suggest you hold your position near the peanut vendor and extend your recon group to the movie theatre. I'm in the mood for popcorn.

Regards,

General Winky

Commander, 9th Monkey Army Group

Laugh it up now.

This intecepted communiqué shows the situation is much more

dire than people think.

~Bang

OMG Bang :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Never throw things at monkeys.

1. They will throw things back at you.

2. If confronted with an ammo shortage, they will "make" their own (if you catch my drift).

3. They are accurate.

Based upon the experiences of a good friend of mine.

OMG, this is too funny. I saw a program on the discovery channel where a group of about 10-15 monkeys invaded this villagers house...man, those monkeys stole EVERYRHING that was edible.....then when a woman chased them out, they hauled arse, and one ran smack into a bicycle sitting outside. Perhaps that was monkey boot camp.....

Archived