Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The New Joe Gibbs Hat

fuji869

lredskins-R-cap.jpg

I have been watching a lot of mini camp clips with Joe Gibbs wearing this hat. I know that Coach Gibbs is trying to start a new era of Redskin Football and not link anything to his first tenure being the Redskins Head Coach. I can understand why he would not want to wear the traditional red hat with the R on it but it look too much like the black visor that SOS wore.

Originally posted by fuji869

lredskins-R-cap.jpg

I have been watching a lot of mini camp clips with Joe Gibbs wearing this hat. I know that Coach Gibbs is trying to start a new era of Redskin Football and not link anything to his first tenure being the Redskins Head Coach. I can understand why he would not want to wear the traditional red hat with the R on it but it look too much like the black visor that SOS wore.

I have the red one...I want the black one now.

If Dan Snyder was worth his marketing salt, he would sell a complete Joe Gibbs retro outfit. It would include the burgundy hat with fat R, burgundy sweater with Redskins across the front, a yellow long sleeve butterfly collar shirt with the helmet logo on the lapel and stretch burgundy Bike pants.

Sweeet...

Originally posted by Jackson's Ward

If Dan Snyder was worth his marketing salt, he would sell a complete Joe Gibbs retro outfit. It would include the burgundy hat with fat R, burgundy sweater with Redskins across the front, a yellow long sleeve butterfly collar shirt with the helmet logo on the lapel and stretch burgundy Bike pants.

Sweeet...

I still have one of those burgundy sweater with Redskins across the front. It is too small for me now but it is a pretty cool keep sake to have.

I still have one of those burgundy sweater with Redskins across the front. It is too small for me now but it is a pretty cool keep sake to have.

I still have one as well. Haven't tried it on lately. Sure if sucked the old gut in...it might still fit!

can I buy it from you? I wear a medium. Name your price.

I went in to get the Burgundy hat a few weeks ago, and Dustin told me they are getting them in the "flex fit" soon with the rest of the 2004 merchandise. I tried on the flex fit in a different style and they are really comfortable. So now I'm waiting for those to come it. He said they'd have darker Burgundy color than the current fitted ones, I'm not sure about the black ones though.

Should be in soon, Dustin said he'd post when they come in.

I'm waiting for the new one.

Archived