Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan predicts Cowboys 2004 season.......

TC4

And after reading this one, I have to agree with the 1st comment by someone named RW31:

Whatever your smoking i want some.....

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2990

Godfather

Cowboys Wins/Lose predicted by a real expert Scores predicted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowboys upgraded in alot of spots this year so if they team stays healthy this is how I see it......

Sat - Aug. 14 @ Houston Texans - KTVT/CBS 11 7pm ...WIN- 24-10

Sat - Aug. 21 @ Oakland Raiders - KTVT/CBS 11 8pm ...LOSS 17-21

Mon- Aug. 30 TENNESSEE TITANS - ABC 7pm ...WIN- 10-3

Thur-Sept. 2 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - KTVT/CBS 11 7pm...WIN...38-10

2004 cowboys Regular Season Kickoff

Sun., Sept. 12 @ Minnesota Vikings - FOX 3:15pm...WIN-24-14 because they didn't win the first game in a long time plus Cowboys could do as much damage to them as they can to the Cowboys..... Keyshawn Johnson is healthy and ready to play plus he's taller and bigger than Moss.... Randy Moss is currently playing on a Injury so how does that look around Roy Williams and Darren Woodson.... and maybe Pete could match up well if Pete is good as good as parcells says he is....and plus last but not least we got a better Defense and hopefully a better running game.

Sun., Sept. 19 CLEVELAND BROWNS - CBS 3:15pm...WIN-28-10 Think about it first home game and Cleveland is weak in to many areas and the Browns offensive line is very erractic and predictable you can actually get around their offensive line with ease..... The team has to get use to each other and that's going to take at least 8 games to do before they start really playing at somewhat of their potential

Mon., Sept. 27 @ Washington Redskins - ABC 8pm ...WIN-35-20 Monday Night Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells have something to prove to Joe Gibbs and Daniel Synder you could have a All-Star Team with a wannabe saftey like Sean Taylor wanting to be like Roy Williams but you can never change the look of your real team.... Cowboys been together for some time now and Quincy is underfeated starting against the skins.....

Sun., Oct. 3 BYE- get nice rest, nice exercise, study plays, study teams, come up with strategies, change style of game plan, think about some trades, and think about the weakness of the team....the perfect bye week....

Sun., Oct. 10 NY GIANTS - FOX Noon...WIN- 27-3 the cowboys will take this one at home probably a shut-out if the cowboys use their running game.... Giants have lost alot this year and gain alot also but they lost more than they gained...

Sun., Oct. 17 PITTSBURGH STEELERS - CBS 3:15pm ...WIN-13-10 Hands down steelers at Dallas Cowboys home.... i don't think their getting out of their alive...

Sun., Oct. 24 @ Green Bay Packers - FOX 3:15pm ...Lost-14-20 If it's cold and Dallas Cowboys is kind of scared of the Cold look for a lost if it's kind of chilly like it ain't 40 degree cold i mean if it's like 50 or 60 look for Cowboys to win but not in 40 degree weather unless they start Vinny that game.....

Sun., Oct. 31 DETROIT LIONS - FOX Noon ...WIN-45-17 FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!!! AT Dallas Cowboys home..... The Detroit lions has had a whole lot of progress done to their team with the key additions of Roy Williams and Kevin Jones to upgrade and Charlse Rogers to be the other key Wide Receiver. But again Joey Harrington is your starting Quarterback and he's not good against the Cowboys at throwing...

Sun., Nov. 7 @ Cincinnati Bengals - FOX Noon...LOST-17-20 I say lost because Bengals have did alot to up their team and it's at their home but only way I see it a win is that the Cowboys start Vinny on this game let Vinny Start like 2nd Half and let Quincy start the first half and I don't see that happening....

Mon., Nov. 15 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - ABC 8pm...Win-24-16 Monday night at the Cowboys home a extra day of sleep now people yall should know who going to take this.... it ain't no way in the world T.O is going threw the middle all day..or must i say all night with the RW (Roy Williams) around....

Sun., Nov. 21 @ Baltimore Ravens - FOX Noon...Lost-9-10 I gotta say lost because Baltimore Wide Receivers are mighty tall.... they drafted Ernest Wilfork the biggest sleeper maybe the best Wide Receiver in the draft...and they got Kordell Stewart look for an up tempo game a game of Defense and Special teams...

Thu., Nov. 25 CHICAGO BEARS - FOX 3:15pm ...WIN-30-0 I say this a win because it's in Dallas home and Chicago Bears don't have the Conerbacks with the hips to deal with Keyshawn or Bryant for instance on slant routes...

Mon., Dec. 6 @ Seattle Seahawks - ABC 8pm...Win-21-18 this will be a game of special teams who could have the best field advantage and Cowboys better bring their best run stopping game because their in for some heavy running this game with Shaun Alexander....

Sun., Dec. 12 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - FOX Noon ...Win- 27-14 This is more of a home-game not a Curse game away with New Oleans and plus it's more of a pay-back game of what they did last year.....

Sun., Dec. 19 @ Philadelphia Eagles - FOX Noon...Win-27-17 Im going to say this is a game of Field goals whoever could win this match of field goals and Defense could win this game..... TO/KJ

Sun., Dec. 26 WASHINGTON REDSKINS - FOX 3:15pm ...Win-35-0 im callin this one another shut-out because once Redskins usually lose to dallas the first game they usually lose the second and it's at the Dallas home....

Sun., Jan. 2 @ NY Giants** - ESPN 7:30pm ...WIN-17-0 I think we shut out the season with a win on Giants to get home-field advantage...

Wins = 13 Losses = 3

Prediction:

Dallas Cowboys 13-3 (Super Bowl(Home-Field Advantage)Victory)

Philadelphia Eagles 10-6 (Playoff Birth)

Washington Redskins 9-7 (Wild Card) Divisonal Round

New York Giants 6-10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the Redskins are in doomed since "Quincy is underfeated starting against the skins....."

:laugh: :laugh:

Anything's possible, I guess.

I will say expecting to beat us 35-0 is crazy-talk. That 27-0 win last year was the biggest shutout win against us in 32 years. He actually thinks that they will eclipse that this year? Against a 9-7 Redskin team?

Crazy talk, I tell you. :)

Originally posted by TC4

And after reading this one, I have to agree with the 1st comment by someone named RW31:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2990

Godfather

Cowboys Wins/Lose predicted by a real expert Scores predicted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cowboys upgraded in alot of spots this year so if they team stays healthy this is how I see it......

Sat - Aug. 14 @ Houston Texans - KTVT/CBS 11 7pm ...WIN- 24-10

Sat - Aug. 21 @ Oakland Raiders - KTVT/CBS 11 8pm ...LOSS 17-21

Mon- Aug. 30 TENNESSEE TITANS - ABC 7pm ...WIN- 10-3

Thur-Sept. 2 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - KTVT/CBS 11 7pm...WIN...38-10

2004 cowboys Regular Season Kickoff

Sun., Sept. 12 @ Minnesota Vikings - FOX 3:15pm...WIN-24-14 because they didn't win the first game in a long time plus Cowboys could do as much damage to them as they can to the Cowboys..... Keyshawn Johnson is healthy and ready to play plus he's taller and bigger than Moss.... Randy Moss is currently playing on a Injury so how does that look around Roy Williams and Darren Woodson.... and maybe Pete could match up well if Pete is good as good as parcells says he is....and plus last but not least we got a better Defense and hopefully a better running game.

Sun., Sept. 19 CLEVELAND BROWNS - CBS 3:15pm...WIN-28-10 Think about it first home game and Cleveland is weak in to many areas and the Browns offensive line is very erractic and predictable you can actually get around their offensive line with ease..... The team has to get use to each other and that's going to take at least 8 games to do before they start really playing at somewhat of their potential

Mon., Sept. 27 @ Washington Redskins - ABC 8pm ...WIN-35-20 Monday Night Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells have something to prove to Joe Gibbs and Daniel Synder you could have a All-Star Team with a wannabe saftey like Sean Taylor wanting to be like Roy Williams but you can never change the look of your real team.... Cowboys been together for some time now and Quincy is underfeated starting against the skins.....

Sun., Oct. 3 BYE- get nice rest, nice exercise, study plays, study teams, come up with strategies, change style of game plan, think about some trades, and think about the weakness of the team....the perfect bye week....

Sun., Oct. 10 NY GIANTS - FOX Noon...WIN- 27-3 the cowboys will take this one at home probably a shut-out if the cowboys use their running game.... Giants have lost alot this year and gain alot also but they lost more than they gained...

Sun., Oct. 17 PITTSBURGH STEELERS - CBS 3:15pm ...WIN-13-10 Hands down steelers at Dallas Cowboys home.... i don't think their getting out of their alive...

Sun., Oct. 24 @ Green Bay Packers - FOX 3:15pm ...Lost-14-20 If it's cold and Dallas Cowboys is kind of scared of the Cold look for a lost if it's kind of chilly like it ain't 40 degree cold i mean if it's like 50 or 60 look for Cowboys to win but not in 40 degree weather unless they start Vinny that game.....

Sun., Oct. 31 DETROIT LIONS - FOX Noon ...WIN-45-17 FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!!! AT Dallas Cowboys home..... The Detroit lions has had a whole lot of progress done to their team with the key additions of Roy Williams and Kevin Jones to upgrade and Charlse Rogers to be the other key Wide Receiver. But again Joey Harrington is your starting Quarterback and he's not good against the Cowboys at throwing...

Sun., Nov. 7 @ Cincinnati Bengals - FOX Noon...LOST-17-20 I say lost because Bengals have did alot to up their team and it's at their home but only way I see it a win is that the Cowboys start Vinny on this game let Vinny Start like 2nd Half and let Quincy start the first half and I don't see that happening....

Mon., Nov. 15 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - ABC 8pm...Win-24-16 Monday night at the Cowboys home a extra day of sleep now people yall should know who going to take this.... it ain't no way in the world T.O is going threw the middle all day..or must i say all night with the RW (Roy Williams) around....

Sun., Nov. 21 @ Baltimore Ravens - FOX Noon...Lost-9-10 I gotta say lost because Baltimore Wide Receivers are mighty tall.... they drafted Ernest Wilfork the biggest sleeper maybe the best Wide Receiver in the draft...and they got Kordell Stewart look for an up tempo game a game of Defense and Special teams...

Thu., Nov. 25 CHICAGO BEARS - FOX 3:15pm ...WIN-30-0 I say this a win because it's in Dallas home and Chicago Bears don't have the Conerbacks with the hips to deal with Keyshawn or Bryant for instance on slant routes...

Mon., Dec. 6 @ Seattle Seahawks - ABC 8pm...Win-21-18 this will be a game of special teams who could have the best field advantage and Cowboys better bring their best run stopping game because their in for some heavy running this game with Shaun Alexander....

Sun., Dec. 12 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - FOX Noon ...Win- 27-14 This is more of a home-game not a Curse game away with New Oleans and plus it's more of a pay-back game of what they did last year.....

Sun., Dec. 19 @ Philadelphia Eagles - FOX Noon...Win-27-17 Im going to say this is a game of Field goals whoever could win this match of field goals and Defense could win this game..... TO/KJ

Sun., Dec. 26 WASHINGTON REDSKINS - FOX 3:15pm ...Win-35-0 im callin this one another shut-out because once Redskins usually lose to dallas the first game they usually lose the second and it's at the Dallas home....

Sun., Jan. 2 @ NY Giants** - ESPN 7:30pm ...WIN-17-0 I think we shut out the season with a win on Giants to get home-field advantage...

Wins = 13 Losses = 3

Prediction:

Dallas Cowboys 13-3 (Super Bowl(Home-Field Advantage)Victory)

Philadelphia Eagles 10-6 (Playoff Birth)

Washington Redskins 9-7 (Wild Card) Divisonal Round

New York Giants 6-10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the Redskins are in doomed since "Quincy is underfeated starting against the skins....."

:laugh: :laugh:

;) I think you will find the other thread much more realistic...

That prediction post shows that some folks should not be allowed to drink and type. :)

Whats funny about that post is that he tried to start it out as a serious, well thought out prediction post. But when he got to the NFC East games (particlarly those against the Redskins) he degraded into that silly smack talk that you can't take serously (saying Gibbs is nothing and isn't going to change anything; that we are going to lose 35-0; that Taylor is a wannabe) :laugh:

I wonder what our Eagle fan friends are going to say when they see that this one thinks the Cowboys are SWEEP the Eagles this year? :)

Pretty funny stuff, actually, but there's a problem. After reading that unpunctuated, rambling, mis-spelled, non-sensical analysis, my brain has stopped working. Severe brain malfunction. Not able to perform duties at work. I am going to sue the guy. Example:

If it's cold and Dallas Cowboys is kind of scared of the Cold look for a lost if it's kind of chilly like it ain't 40 degree cold i mean if it's like 50 or 60 look for Cowboys to win but not in 40 degree weather unless they start Vinny that game

:wtf:

Beware the wrath of Ancal the resident grammatologist:

i don't think their getting out of their alive

Not to be predjudiced or anything, but that guy is probably not American. He made a whole bunch of minor gramatical errors in his post and he made the same ones over and over. Things like "this will be a lost". I've found that the majority of Foreign fans have not been able to watch enough of the game to really get a grasp on it. Even if they are devoted fans, it is hard to find coverage of American football, and lets face it, it's not the simplest of games to learn.

Looking at it again, its even FUNNIER the 2nd time. :laugh:

Hes predicting THREE shutouts by the Cowboys defense (possibly 4).

He says that NO NFC East team will score more than 20 points against the Cowboys (and 2 of the shutouts are against NFC East teams).

Hes predicting that generally that when the Cowboys lose, they'll barley lose, but when they win it will be BLOWOUTS. I don't see any close victories on his post.

13-3 and home-field throughout the playoffs. Im shocked he didn't have them winning the Super Bowl in his post. I mean as far as he went in his homerish predictions, he might as well have gone all the way....

...off the deep end, of course. :)

This is clearly a case of wishful thinking on this dude's part.

What I find even more hilarious than his predicted record is the fact that he has the 'Boys accumulating 393 points over a 16 game regular season, while only allowing 189 points against.

That's an average of 24.5 points per game scored on offense and an average of 11.8 points per game given up on defense.

The 'Boy scored 289 points a year ago. I'm assuming that this dude thinks that the addition of a rookie RB (Jones), a QB who is VERY long in the tooth (Vinny), and an overhyped WR (Keyshawn) is good enough to improve this offense by 104 points. Good luck.

And by the way, the Cowboys defense is not in the same class as the 2000 Ravens. Predicting 189 points against...........give me a break.

I can appreciate well thought out and realistic predictions. However, this is laughable. And I don't say this simply because the Cowboys are my most hated team.

Archived