Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys fan predicts Cowboys 2004 season.......

TC4

I like that they are getting their hopes really high. I want them to come in to our house early in the season thinking they are going to get an easy win. Then BAM! It may be such a shock to the fans and team that they cannot even beat the Redskins that it puts them in a tailspin.

Originally posted by SkinsGuy

That prediction post shows that some folks should not be allowed to drink and type. :)

Whats funny about that post is that he tried to start it out as a serious, well thought out prediction post. But when he got to the NFC East games (particlarly those against the Redskins) he degraded into that silly smack talk that you can't take serously (saying Gibbs is nothing and isn't going to change anything; that we are going to lose 35-0; that Taylor is a wannabe) :laugh:

I wonder what our Eagle fan friends are going to say when they see that this one thinks the Cowboys are SWEEP the Eagles this year? :)

Wow, He can't be serious Gibbs is nothing, just ask LA Lakers

what a Hall of famer coach can do (Larry Brown)...........Gibbs too, is a HOF coach, and to call him a nothing in just sick!:puke:

That individual just registered last month. His fellow Cowboy fans were just being nice and not totally bashing him. Which is what they should do. He is probably no older than 15 or 16 and has never had any message board experience. That being said, Redskin Teens are smarter than Cowboy Teens.

Why would you even bother trying to predict preseason games? They are meaningless, plus sometimes you have starters against second teamers, 2nds against 3rds, players who will be cut, etc.

The whole thing is ridiculous.

The first thing Bill Parcells will tell you is that he doesn't expect a shutout, but would love it.

Slapping Joe Gibbs in the face with comparing his knowledge and preparation, leadership to a Spurrier led team, is a disgrace. Then tacking on Dan Snyder for good measure (I don't get it???), is worthless talk and clearly exposes the writer's knowledge about professional football. Moving along, we see that Roy Williams is the main DB on the Cowboys, but you can bet your sweet, homerism, cowgirl a88 that Sean Taylor brings his OWN agenda to playing football, be it rookie mistakes and all. No way does he WANNA' BE LIKE ROY, no more than I want to be like the dumb statements by the writer. Get real dude and drop the pipe!

Originally posted by Chachie

Pass that pipe, "Godfather".

:bong:

(edit)- Wait a second. This guy is PREDICTING an entire sweep of the NFC East? On second thought, keep that pipe. There's some BAD sh*t in it.

lmao!! we definitely have to check that link after dallass loses their 1st 3 games by week 6! what a joke.......:dallasuck :wewantd:

Originally posted by TheDane

Pretty funny stuff, actually, but there's a problem. After reading that unpunctuated, rambling, mis-spelled, non-sensical analysis, my brain has stopped working. Severe brain malfunction. Not able to perform duties at work. I am going to sue the guy. Example:

:wtf:

Beware the wrath of Ancal the resident grammatologist:

I couldn't have said it better myself.. Expert huh... Check out his comments on the Bengals game!

Sun., Nov. 7 @ Cincinnati Bengals - FOX Noon...LOST-17-20 I say lost because Bengals have did alot to up their team and it's at their home but only way I see it a win is that the Cowboys start Vinny on this game let Vinny Start like 2nd Half and let Quincy start the first half and I don't see that happening...

GET 'R DONE!!!

Originally posted by Chachie

Pass that pipe, "Godfather".

:bong:

(edit)- Wait a second. This guy is PREDICTING an entire sweep of the NFC East? On second thought, keep that pipe. There's some BAD sh*t in it.

For real...:laugh:

Archived