Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bang: "A first year primer"

Blade

Bang... funny thing. While I enjoyed the Simpsons and Family Guy... the component of the shows I truly never appreciated was the "musical" episodes or scenes.

But that's 2 now - the other was the hoedown - where the song was brilliant and truly made the skit.

Great work.

Extremely well done Bang :cheers:

That dancing joint was a classic touch :laugh:

I was even digging the new closing credit music...it just gets better and better. Let me know when you offer your IPO cause I'm buying baby!

Bang, the thing that impresses me most about your toons is the voice work. Not only are the impressions dead on, but your acting skills are first rate. And the singings pretty good as well. You've got game, man. You're the Mel Blanc of Extremeskins :D

Originally posted by The Rejuvenated Fitzman

Bang, the thing that impresses me most about your toons is the voice work. Not only are the impressions dead on, but your acting skills are first rate. And the singings pretty good as well. You've got game, man. You're the Mel Blanc of Extremeskins :D

I agree. Bang, Your impression of Michael Strahan in scandalous was dead on!

Originally posted by The Rejuvenated Fitzman

Well, thanks!

That's really cool... i'm all :D now.

~Bang

Archived