Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KEY of the 2004 Redskins

Skyward72

I think it will be the D-Line. There are alot of guys there that have somethin to prove. Griffin wasnt doin great last year. Noble has to rebound from a devasting injury. Most of the others just need to show the league they can play. If we are successful then some of these guys will show up. It's our biggest weakness. Even a mediocre performance will make us that much better.

Call me crazy, but I think finally having a great kicker like John Hall is going to have the largest impact. Fact is, we will have many games this year where the difference will be a 35-45 yard field goal made or missed.

In the recent playoffs, all you have to say is Vinatieri. The Pats are not champs without him. On the other side, remember our problems in the past w/out a key player in that position. It killed us!

Just my:2cents:

There are so many things that could happen this year that this really is a great question: Ramsey or Brunell? D-line showing up to play? Portis proving that Denver doesn't make the man? Taylor proving we made the right pick?

but in the end it's going to be the same as every gibb's team: The Dirtbags

Joe Gibbs, in reality but I know this is about the players.

Clinton Portis on offense.

And, actually Mike Barrow on defense. I think he is the man reading and calling out adjustments, right? Pretty key.

I know I just picked 3 guys but I can't decide! Okay, I'll leave.

Archived