Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This gets me excited how about yall!

Said quarterback Mark Brunell: "This group is one of the best I've been around, no question. We've got some guys who can play and each has their own strengths. We've got it all - size, strength, speed, great route runners, smart players."

It's great to heree this from a vet like Brunell who has been around a while.

Super Bowl here we come

Actually Fight for D.C., if you want to compare who said the statement from your team to who would say it from the Giants, you should have asked what Warner has said lately. But the answer would be nothing because he hasn't been here long enough to say anything.

The fact the Giants have an experienced QB like Warner to hold down the fort until a QB like Eli Manning is ready is making Giant fans kind of giddy.

I for one, am very happy with the Giants' QB situation.

Originally posted by FIGHT FOR D.C.

Said quarterback Mark Brunell: "This group is one of the best I've been around, no question. We've got some guys who can play and each has their own strengths. We've got it all - size, strength, speed, great route runners, smart players."

It's great to heree this from a vet like Brunell who has been around a while.

Super Bowl here we come

I too love it. I think that we have something really speacial here, but lets not get a head of self. (I know this is pot calling the kettle black) Lets try to remember that we just want to see improvment this season, and that it will take a year or two for everything to come together.

:point2sky:wavetowel

QUOTE:

"ESPN Radio 1050 in New York is talking to Brenda "Yoko" Warner regarding the

possibility of making regular appearances; WFAN says they aren't interested."

I don't remember where I got this from this morning but I sent it to one of my friends that is a Midgets fan... His retort..."She's a C-Word... She better keep her mouth shut..."

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

What is he supposed to say? "This team SUCKS!!!!!!!"

:D

well he didn't have to say..

"This group is one of the best I've been around, no question"

He could have just said..this is a great group of guys wo are working their tails off..not "the best I've been around"...

Actually Fight for D.C., if you want to compare who said the statement from your team to who would say it from the Giants, you should have asked what Warner has said lately. But the answer would be nothing because he hasn't been here long enough to say anything.

The fact the Giants have an experienced QB like Warner to hold down the fort until a QB like Eli Manning is ready is making Giant fans kind of giddy.

I can see why Giants fans could be excited. I'd think they'd be nervous too. Those are two quarterbacks who have a lot of upside but also a lot of question marks. I see Warner as being either really good or really bad. If he's not really good it will be because of things that will make him really bad (thumb, bad peripheral vision, afraid to get hit). Eli has never played a snap and although it's very early he hasn't impressed very much during practices according to what I've read.

I think with the Redskins the quarterbacks are more of a known quantity. Brunell has some questions about his durability but there hasn't been a real downturn in his effectiveness when he plays. Ramsey has shown that he's a legitimate quarterback and his foots healthy again.

giants are going to SUCK this year, Warner is Done, Eli, is going to be a bust, and TIKI holds the football like a hot potato...Strahan is overrated...

the only good thing on the giants is Shockey....

long cold winter brewing up in the Big apple...BUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Strahan is in the twilight of his career. The skins have better QB's than the giants. Warner looks like he has been smoking crack for the last two years. Well since the superbowl in New Orleans. Manning won't be good for 3 to 4 years, if ever.

Originally posted by FIGHT FOR D.C.

Tom, I like your attitude dude but give me a break the Giants are going to be last in the division again, 2006 I see them maybe being in third good luck:)

Trust me, I have the Gibbs Euphoria too, but until WE actually do something I will not say we are any better than anyone else in the East and that they are a lock for last. Each year I feel like we have a team to compete and playoff worthy but have been disappointed.

This year is already special no matter how we finish. We will actually have players that will be held responsible and if not, they will ride the pine no matter what their ego dictates.

I normally agree with most of your opinions Tom, but I just don't agree about Warner. I think you guys would have been better off keeping Collins, or going for a more steady eddie type than Warner. Sure Warner costs you less, but I just don't believe that he has what he used to have anymore. For your sake I hope I'm wrong, wait, no I dont! Anyway, I just hope he doesn't get killed if he plays again. That is actually a real posibility with him I think.

Archived