Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Important announcement concerning Blondie

PCS

Originally posted by Park City Skins

I just received a call from the Queen of Extreme. K. P. has been admitted to local hospital in Corsicana. She had been suffering from severe chest and back pains. Fortunatley, ( and thank God above) that they have ruled out a heart attack. Right now, they are not sure what is wrong, but tests are pending. They may rule out anything bad by the time all the tests are in. For those of you who don't know, she does have a prior medical condition that can lead to such things as I have mentioned. She's only mentioned it once here and I won't repeat it. Suffice to say if you ever question your own strength, look no further than her. She wanted me to let you all know what has happened and to let you know she's not feeling good. For me, she's doing okay. Sounds ok, despite having an allergic reaction to morphine while there. So for Blondie, and if you have the time,it would be nice to send a prayer her way. Or if you don't believe, a kind, healthy thought for her during this time. I think....no...I know, it would help her to know how much we do care for her here. I will forward anything said to her, so trust me when I say she will know what you say. If you want specifics as to where she is staying you may pm me. Again, we still don't know what exactly is going on and with any hope she get's released tomorow or asap. I will update you as soon as I know anything. She is very special ....Thanks

Jay

Blondie,

My prayers are with you. Get better soon & we here at my house will be praying that it isn't serious & whatever the problem is will be remedied soon.

Mike

Archived