Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Coles Reported Not A Fan Favorite By Colleague...

Originally posted by Displaced Redskin Fan

. Anyway, it looks like I have to order mine off of Redskins.com for full price.

Or you could call me(plug, plug)at the Redskins Store at Tysons (703) 893-0993 pay full price and have it within 2-3 days:wavetowel

But, hey that it is a good price...$39.99....is that what Dicks sells all their jersees for?

Originally posted by Displaced Redskin Fan

"Store 142 has the most followed by 141, 143 and 147. Priced at $39.97 from $65, 38% off!"

142 - 10800 STUDLEY MANOR DR Manassas, VA (703)257-4300

I just went to this fine establishment this evening. I am now the proud owner of a Coles Jersey size 2x (the last one there), a couple of those stretchy Nike workout shirts with the Skins logo, and a Nike Virginia Tech golf-style shirt. All together it cost me under $100.00.

For those of you who are interested, they (the Manassas store) still have about 5-10 Coles jerseys left on the sales rack, along with a bunch of Taylor Jacobs anniversary jerseys and Champ Bailey jerseys, and some other Redskins shirts.

Thank you, Displaced - you rock! :point2sky:

---

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Or you could call me(plug, plug)at the Redskins Store at Tysons (703) 893-0993 pay full price and have it within 2-3 days:wavetowel

But, hey that it is a good price...$39.99....is that what Dicks sells all their jersees for?

I think they are regularly $65, but I'm not sure. I will definitely be giving you a call tomorrow.

Guest skinsmatic

I like cole the football player, no question he works hard on the field, But every interview I see of him he's feeling like he's got the weight of the world on his shoulders. I truly believe he thinks people are out to get him. He definately carries his self as a guy who out to prove people wrong about him. I hope he doesn't have a breakdown and loose his confidence, but he seem fragile to me. I think he cares a little to much about people opinion of him.

I cast my vote to support your position, but I really didn't want to since it seems so obvious to me that Coles is a fabulous wideout who works hard to improve on his incredible talent. Many players (Westbrook comes to mind) were so used to getting by on talent that they never thought that they had to work hard. They just didn't get it. Coles gets it.

Not a fan favorite? Wow.

How many Pro Bowl WR's are there that arent assholes? I think its just Coles and Harrison. TO is a dick, Moss runs over cops, Boston is more juiced than Motts (not that he's that great)

Coles brings it every Sunday, doesnt make the first down arm motion after every reception, and is a genuine team player.

Thats why i bought his jersey.

Archived