Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Coles Reported Not A Fan Favorite By Colleague...

On a scale of 1 to 10, this poll is a -1.

Steady as he goes - like Portis, Hall, Smoot, Ramsey, R. Thomas and LaVar, he has been consistant with his performance, given the schemes he's to work with. Under Gibbs , Williams and co., those numbers should improve. The schedule suggest a possible easy time, Not I. That schedule will bring out stuff we have NEVER EVER seen before and put smiles on our faces. Again I say it. We're in for a real treat.

Coles percentages for breaking down d-coverages are already great, and hopefully the line will be far better to get him the ball this time!

I can't argue that KAMEUH!

I saw his interview last season when the woman interviewing him, kept asking about chemistry (instead of saying, "can somebody please get this B8tch outta ma fuc*in face", he just stayed on point that almost all teams go into the next season not knowing until at least training camp to see how it plays out. She was a wannabe and was using the old "chemistry" set questions from the Norv days.

He was well aware of her intentions and that half smile (I know he wanted laugh or tell her where to get off, but his poise kept him upright).

Last year my wife asked me what I would like for a wedding present, anything I wanted.

I asked for a white number 80 - Coles jersey.

Bless her it wasn't the easiest thing to find in the UK, plenty of 48's and 24's:doh: so she ordered one from Seattle I believe, had to pay quite a bit for shipping and then had to pay some sort of customs tax!

So, basically this guy's a plonker.:)

Hey GameBreaker - we just had a Dick's Sporting Goods store open in Castleton (Indianapolis) stone's throw from my crib. I kinda' have my pick of the litter between there and Galyan's and depending on need, Foot Locker.

I've already ordered some Soccer stuff in January for wifey's Nephew in Florida, when we were there.

Darn that means I have to buy Coles' jersey too this year. I was hoping to only buy Portis and Taylors.

Coles' proved himslef the leader of the Skins last year. His jersey sales will go up now that we have three national feeds this year.

Originally posted by Displaced Redskin Fan

I work for the Corporate Office of a Sporting Goods Retailer, Dick's Sporting Goods and I was asking our Franchise Buyer about getting some jerseys since we are in Pittsburgh. I specifically said I wanted a Coles jersey along with Arrington, Portis, and Taylor. He told me:

"Coles sales were horrible. Don't know where you're hearing he was well liked. They loved him in august. He was a big disappointment and not a fan favorite by season end."

I told him he was nuts. Coles was in the Pro Bowl and with over 1,200 yards of receiving how can he a disappointment?!? Maybe he has him confused with Gardner? Anyway, here's a Poll about Coles, so I can prove to him he's crazy.

Let me get this straight - this is a thread about how Coles jersey sales did? The poll was about his WR skills and somehow the thread is now equating sales to skills/popularity.

A couple of notes:

First, a player who is a character (ala Irvin, Sanders, Iverson) usually sells more than a player with character (Monk, Coles, Tim Duncan). How did those Russ Grimm jerseys do?

Second - this was a pretty smooth move from someone who "work for the Corporate Office of a Sporting Goods Retailer, Dick's Sporting Goods" to get this going. Half of the threads have been people saying they will buy a Coles jersey to "show that idiot"

Hmmmmm?

Wha! Whaa! Whaa! WHAT!

Am not a fan of offensive players... I like the people that lay people out. But go to games, Coles jersey is all over the place.

Any true Skins fan love Coles. Dude brings it every single down.

He might not be a rah-rah guy but he is very much appreciated... but don't place his jersey next to Lavar's... I think his (Coles) jersey was the highest selling Offensive player jersey last year... (though I think that Portis will outsell him this year)...

142 - 10800 STUDLEY MANOR DR Manassas, VA (703)257-4300

Hey! I live near this road. Where are the STUDS? I have never seen studs on Studley Manor Drive! Hm. Maybe they are all hiding in Dick's.

Maybe I should just :shutup: before I get into any more trouble :silly:

(just kiddin' ya, Displaced - it struck me as funny)

-----

Originally posted by The Rook

...this was a pretty smooth move from someone who "work for the Corporate Office of a Sporting Goods Retailer, Dick's Sporting Goods" to get this going. Half of the threads have been people saying they will buy a Coles jersey to "show that idiot"

Hmmmmm?

I noticed that too Rook. Pretty smooth for someone - say a manager or someone from sales - to slip that in to a thread. Shamelessly smooth, I'd say.

By the way Rook, you seem like you'd be a good salesman. My wife and I would like you to come to dinner tonight, so we could show you a quick Amway presentation...

Let me get this straight - this is a thread about how Coles jersey sales did? The poll was about his WR skills and somehow the thread is now equating sales to skills/popularity.

A couple of notes:

First, a player who is a character (ala Irvin, Sanders, Iverson) usually sells more than a player with character (Monk, Coles, Tim Duncan). How did those Russ Grimm jerseys do?

Second - this was a pretty smooth move from someone who "work for the Corporate Office of a Sporting Goods Retailer, Dick's Sporting Goods" to get this going. Half of the threads have been people saying they will buy a Coles jersey to "show that idiot"

Hmmmmm?

I did say I work in the IT Department. I am the SME(Subject Matter Expert) for the JDA product MMS and the Senior Programmer on the AS/400. They brought me in 10 Months ago to help implement MMS from their current Unix based system, STS. Also, what would be the point in me doing that? I could see if it were a Mom and Pop store and had bought too many, but honestly the buyers and allocators don't have time to take a piss let alone post on a board. Where I have almost 300 posts. Honestly, I found your post to be very insulting. Not only are you questioning my honesty, you are questioning my ethics. For what? To sell 105 jersey's at 39.95, when it's a billion-dollar company? I think it was ****ed up, which is why I posted, period.

I did say I work in the IT Department. I am the SME(Subject Matter Expert) for the JDA product MMS and the Senior Programmer on the AS/400. They brought me in 10 Months ago to help implement MMS from their current Unix based system, STS. Also, what would be the point in me doing that? I could see if it were a Mom and Pop store and had bought too many, but honestly the buyers and allocators don't have time to take a piss let alone post on a board. Where I have almost 300 posts. Honestly, I found your post to be very insulting. Not only are you questioning my honesty, you are questioning my ethics. For what? To sell 105 jersey's at 39.95, when it's a billion-dollar company? I think it was ****ed up, which is why I posted, period.

Sorry Displaced, I owe you a beer. Didn't mean to question your ethics etc., but even you had to see the weird way the thread started going. I just couldn't avoid the irony of it.

Sorry Displaced, I owe you a beer. Didn't mean to question your ethics etc., but even you had to see the weird way the thread started going. I just couldn't avoid the irony of it.

No problem. I can see where it might seem a little fishy. The point of the original post was to let people know how ludicrous it was. He then informed me after that about the pricing, which I thought was awesome since I've been wanting one and I thought others would want to know. Unfortunately for me, I need 5X and they only carry up to 2X, since he said the larger jersey's don't sell. But, my wife loves the Redskin too, so I am getting her one. Oh btw, I had said people could call the stores, I was wrong. I found out when I tried to get my wife the jersey. They said they couldn't do sales over the phone, but they could ship it to the store here in Pittsburgh. Anyway, it looks like I have to order mine off of Redskins.com for full price.

Archived