Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Merged 1003x) Redskins.com launches new website

wwninja420

LMAO. So Gary finally got management to bend and get Epic Cycle to build them a website.

Much improved. But by far, the worst of all the official websites they've created.

I'm kind of let down to tell you the truth... because ours is going to put that to shame.

Oh Man! The new site is sweet! I haven't checked it out in a couple of days. About darn time they did something about it. Check out the photos section - they have some from minicamp that I hadn't seen before.

They also have some great wallpapers:

series1_arrington_640.jpg

series1_ramsey_640.jpg

Originally posted by Utah

Well, its better to say the least.

Extreme is still the trend setter though.

It's unfortunate that they've invested in that. Because they're stuck with it now for at least a few years.

We'll make them obsolete by then.

It looks just like the other team's sites that they did including the Eagles. The only difference is that our menu is on top and the Eagle's is on the left hand side.

Honestly, it does look better but I would have certainly appreciated some individuality here.

Originally posted by redskns56

It looks just like the other team's sites that they did including the Eagles. The only difference is that our menu is on top and the Eagle's is on the left hand side.

Honestly, it does look better but I would have certainly appreciated some individuality here.

FTR, it's the same webdesign company that did the Eagles, 49ers and Raiders. That's why it's so generic.

Archived