Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins 5th Pick Will Be...

CLiNT0N P0RTiS

I would like to have a middle and a early late first round pick so we could take DeAngelo Hall and Randy Stark.

First it has been said hat San Diego is looking for a LT and a starting WR I will have to try and find the article that talks about this.

I would try and pull a trade with them for the pick they trade with the Giants if that happens, then trade Samules and Gardner for the 4th pick that was the Giants and the 3rd #66.

That gives us #4 and #5 in the first round. Then trade the #5 to Cleveland for #7 and #37 or #68 pick or the Texans for #10 and #40 or #71. Some how we need to get a early 2nd round pick out of trading down.

Ok lets go with this

# 4 Gallery

# 7 or #10 Stark or Hall or trade down for another pick or two like NE, if this would happen with NE we could take best DL and RB available with the 21 and 32 picks.

#37 or #40 best TE or DL

#66 LB

This is enough of my thoughts but could you think of what we could have with a few moves that could really help this team if the Samuels and Gardner deals would happen and before you say it won't because of the cap hit just think about what everyone was saying about Trotter a month ago. We could have 2 or 3 1st round picks a 2nd round or 2 a 3rd round a 4th round a 5th round and a 6th round pick taht would be at the least 7 picks and 4 or 5 on the first day.

Originally posted by Mo. Redskins22

I would like to have a middle and a early late first round pick so we could take DeAngelo Hall and Randy Stark.

First it has been said hat San Diego is looking for a LT and a starting WR I will have to try and find the article that talks about this.

I would try and pull a trade with them for the pick they trade with the Giants if that happens, then trade Samules and Gardner for the 4th pick that was the Giants and the 3rd #66.

That gives us #4 and #5 in the first round. Then trade the #5 to Cleveland for #7 and #37 or #68 pick or the Texans for #10 and #40 or #71. Some how we need to get a early 2nd round pick out of trading down.

Ok lets go with this

# 4 Gallery

# 7 or #10 Stark or Hall or trade down for another pick or two like NE, if this would happen with NE we could take best DL and RB available with the 21 and 32 picks.

#37 or #40 best TE or DL

#66 LB

This is enough of my thoughts but could you think of what we could have with a few moves that could really help this team if the Samuels and Gardner deals would happen and before you say it won't because of the cap hit just think about what everyone was saying about Trotter a month ago. We could have 2 or 3 1st round picks a 2nd round or 2 a 3rd round a 4th round a 5th round and a 6th round pick taht would be at the least 7 picks and 4 or 5 on the first day.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You have got way too much time on your hands. Mo Redskins, I'll will give you this much: you are a lot brighter than I am. I read over your logic 3 times and still can't figure it out. Maybe you should be working in the Redskins FO.

I believe we would certainly take Gallery if he is there when we draft. However I doubt he is there when it is our turn...........either because he is taken before we pick at #5 or because we trade down. And I believe that same is true with Winslow.

One way or the other.......like it or not.......I see us with Taylor.

Kellen Winslow would be a perfect fit for Joe Gibbs. He is a special TE, and he has arguably more potential than Shockey. He can block terrificly both downfield and take a step back to catch a rushing LB. He is better than most WRs are at running routes and he's got great hands with a solid knowledge of whats around him on the field. He is a great leader and really something special. TE is a position where the Skins are really lacking, and a player like Winslow could make all the difference.

Originally posted by GrossmansGators

Kellen Winslow would be a perfect fit for Joe Gibbs. He is a special TE, and he has arguably more potential than Shockey. He can block terrificly both downfield and take a step back to catch a rushing LB. He is better than most WRs are at running routes and he's got great hands with a solid knowledge of whats around him on the field. He is a great leader and really something special. TE is a position where the Skins are really lacking, and a player like Winslow could make all the difference.

You may be overrating his blocking ability. Every article of the hundreds of K2 threads have noted he needs improvement in his blocking, if being his only problem.

I agree! KW2 well fit in with Gibbs plan but I rather us take Sean Taylor.:dallasuck

The Winslow/taylor decision will be based on philosophy. Does Gibbs want the best available player available, or does he want the player that immediately fills a glaring need on the team?

Archived