Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins 5th Pick Will Be...

CLiNT0N P0RTiS

I hate it, but I'm starting to see where the logic is coming from. Samuels is refusing to restructure, he is approx. 12% of the cap this year, add in a #5 pick and things start to get real tight in a couple of years, trade the 5 and samuels, and he's off the books by 2005, clearing alot of caproom. It seems Gibbs is looking out for the long-term of this organization instead of just the next 2 years like all the analysts predicted

Welcome me to the Sean Taylor bandwagon. The more i read, the more i think the skins need this man. Hard hitter, Better hands with a very predicting eye. IMO, Our secondary would be untouchable even without a defensive rush. And you know the schemes have greatly improved along with motivation so our defensive line won't be too bad regardless.

No matter what the 5th pick is, I won't be discouraged at all. I was 8 when the skins were last kickin ass.

Everyone of us works with a Cowboys fan.

This will be the year.

Make your bets early and lets rock that ****in stadium!

Skins!

Originally posted by PleaseBlitz

Sean Taylor would be my pick just so I can see him destroy TO, Keyshawn, and Shockey.

"Johnson comes across the middle and.......oh, dear god! Go to commercial"

TAYLOR GETS MY VOTE... WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO HEAR OLE FRANK HERZOG BROADCAST THOSE GREAT HITS TAYLORS GONNA MAKE THIS SEASON???:thud: :wavetowel

I think Taylor or Winslow are the best players at this #5 spot. I was BIG on Winslow earlier, but have cooled my enthusiasm about him since learning more about Sean Taylor and hearing bad things about K2's visit. I just feel VERY uneasy about our D-line as it stacks up right now, so if we go for Taylor I hope we still have plans for a MAJOR d-line aquisition.

Okay, I'll stop waffling. Taylor.

(I just went against 3 or 4 posts in which I INSISTED we pick K2.)

ChrisBob74, those two photos clearly show you that even though the signings of WR's was paramount for those two, it will be the Defensive Backfield that needs the band aid, besides a run/blocking stuffer.

Archived