Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorta OT: Cool sig flags page

TC4

Originally posted by dtyjr

here is what I did. write the url for the medium one, and where is has medium in it replace that with small and at the end where it says med.gif change that to sm.gif. then type in the whole thing into your web browser to ck and make sure that works!!!! voila!!

Thanks, it worked!

Originally posted by TC4

Hey everyone, if you want some really cool sports flags for your sigs, this page has a mess of them. It has just about every major college team as well as all the pros as well.:

http://ideaspot.net/flags/index.html

Some of you are already using them, but for the rest of you, you might like it, As you can see, I got a mess of them in my sig already

Great stuff, thanks a bunch for the link!

Originally posted by PennState11

here goes a test

There's 3 posts in this thread that explain why yours isn't working.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

Read the thred.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

There's a not so subtle hint ;)

You know what bothers me?

You could've prevented all the repeated mistakes if you read the thread.

Then I stated repeatedly that the answers were provided to you in this thread.

You didn't read that either.

Then I went into your profile... and changed the sigs for you so they were functional.

Then you went back in and changed them... to "medium" sizes.

Tell you what.. you need to stop posting for a bit and take a break. And you can do some reading. Perhaps you'll learn something.

Temporary ban of 48 hours. You need to email me for reinstatement and make a pledge in the future that you will use this site as a "resource" and not a microphone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by McNabb2Owens2k4

cool site..hope this works...

Originally posted by McNabb2Owens2k4

that didnt work, maybe this will...

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=24

Double Posting. A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. The second post may be considered spam. If you submit a post and realize that you have made a mistake or would like to elaborate further, please use the "edit" button/function; the button is located at the top right of each post. An exception to the rule applies to a situation where a member wants to address the content of seperate individual posts from different members. For example, the first point addresses the content of member A's post; the subsequent post addresses the content of member B's post.

Posts that serve no purpose other than to increase one's post count are considered spam. For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer or "test", this will be considered spam. If you want to check your signature picture/text all you need to do is go to any thread where you have posted. Every time you edit and save a change... hit the browser "refresh" button in a thread in which you have posted. Your account is updated across every post you have ever written.

Archived