Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorta OT: Cool sig flags page

TC4

Originally posted by Vegas Baby

Maybe I am just an Idiot--how do I go and adjust my sig now?

Cool flags I want to use them

Just got into your User Profile and go to the Signature option. When you are there, you need the URL to the flag you wanna use and to add it you need to type this 1st:

>

That way, it comes out like this:

usa-sm.gif

Originally posted by TC4

Hey everyone, if you want some really cool sports flags for your sigs, this page has a mess of them. It has just about every major college team as well as all the pros as well.:

http://ideaspot.net/flags/index.html

Some of you are already using them, but for the rest of you, you might like it, As you can see, I got a mess of them in my sig already

I'm diggin the hokie hater one. Cheers to that. I gotta go find the flying WV. Cheers

Originally posted by TC4

Hey everyone, if you want some really cool sports flags for your sigs, this page has a mess of them. It has just about every major college team as well as all the pros as well.:

http://ideaspot.net/flags/index.html

Some of you are already using them, but for the rest of you, you might like it, As you can see, I got a mess of them in my sig already

How do you keep them from not going away?

I'll post a couple of times and everything is O.K. The next time they're gone and I have to relink the images to get them to work.

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by SonnyRules

How do you keep them from not going away?

I'll post a couple of times and everything is O.K. The next time they're gone and I have to relink the images to get them to work.

Any suggestions?

That happens because the site might go down

If you are lucky, it is just temporary the site will come back up and your sigs will come back as well, but some sites do go down for good, so then you gotta find new ones

But this one seems to have been up for a good while, as they have added their 1,000th flag recently

Originally posted by TC4

That happens because the site might go down

If you are lucky, it is just temporary the site will come back up and your sigs will come back as well, but some sites do go down for good, so then you gotta find new ones

But this one seems to have been up for a good while, as they have added their 1,000th flag recently

I got from the same site that you got yours and they still don't show.

See the little "x"'s next to the Sonny pic.

Confused.

Originally posted by SonnyRules

I got from the same site that you got yours and they still don't show.

See the little "x"'s next to the Sonny pic.

Confused.

Okay, let me try to explain how I do mine

1st, like I stated above, you have to surround the URL you use with this at the begining: and this at the end:

Now, when I see a flag I want to use, I right click on it and go to Properties. Then I go the the address listed in the Properties window and I right click and then copy it. Once I have done that, I go to my Signature in my Profile, and I make the1st, paste the URL, then make the at the end

Now to show you what it would look like, look at this but remmeber, I am leaving spaces between the a>

Now, without those spaces between the usa-sm.gif

Hope this helps

Go to the usercp part at the top. Go to edit profile. Then go down where it says sig. You have to put the link to the flag in the box surrounded by in the beginning and at the end. To get the link, just right click on the flag you want and go to the bottom where it says properties. Highlight the URL link and paste it in the box for the sig.

Archived