Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sorta OT: Cool sig flags page

TC4

yo penn state 11,

go back to the front page and click on buddy list, then click on edit profile, then go down where it says signature, in the box on the right that is where you will enter the info. go to this address for the flags http://ideaspot.net/flags/index.html find the one or several that you want, write down the url address for each on. when you enter it in to the signature box enter it like this - >add this - do this WITHOUT any spaces. now if you want to put another one in beside it repeat the process WITHOUT any spaces. if you want to put them below one another after entering the info hit enter and repeat that will put it below. then submit changes at the bottom. You do not need to keep doing messages just on message should work , these flags or pics are added to all your messages that you have done. After everything I went through last night I should be an expert by now :rotflmao: REMEMBER IF YOU CAN'T LAUGH AT YOURSELF WHO CAN YOU LAUGH AT! :silly:

here is what I did. write the url for the medium one, and where is has medium in it replace that with small and at the end where it says med.gif change that to sm.gif. then type in the whole thing into your web browser to ck and make sure that works!!!! voila!!

Archived