Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins After Winslow AND Taylor??????

StevieInferior

WTF is the deal this offseason. WE NEED D-LINE!!!!!!! Not safety and certainly not tight end.

So far we are losing a CB

We are paying 47 million for a QB

Managed to piss off our other QB

Thinking about trading yet another pick for a RB.

Can we please get a defensive lineman! Is that really so much to ask!

Originally posted by Destino

WTF is the deal this offseason. WE NEED D-LINE!!!!!!! Not safety and certainly not tight end.

So far we are losing a CB

We are paying 47 million for a QB

Managed to piss off our other QB

Thinking about trading yet another pick for a RB.

Can we please get a defensive lineman! Is that really so much to ask!

We will acquire D-Line. D. Gardener, Ted Washington, W. Sapp, J. Kerse, there are options out there rest assured.

Calm down Destino we are just positioning ourselves. I guarantee all the DL woes will be handled via free agency since the draft does not have any real "for sure impact" DL. Redskin 1 will be departing every five hours in search of the perfect cap friendly DL. JG and DS will put a SB winner together in two years.

Originally posted by Destino

D. Gardener = huge ego

W. Sapp = huge ego and past his prime

I pray the skins avoid those two.

Two of the best DTs in the game. Forget their ego, if we get 'em our run d would improve ten fold. If there's anyone who could get these two to shut up and play it would be Gibbs or Bugel.:D

As for the KW2/Sean Taylor thing: We need Taylor to make up for the lose of playmaking ability in the secondary. KW2 is a great TE, but not as important to get as Taylor. And if the Portis trade goes through, there's no way we'll get two first rounders. That is unless Gibbs is bold enough to trade one of our future picks to get 'em both. Yea that's just crazy, but who would've thought he'd of come back a few months ago?

---------------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

Archived