Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trying to start a singing career, please tell me if I have a chance

test

you are not the next american idol, but i give you props for singing all the same. i used to host karaoke and still go on occasion. you get a lot of people who criticize, but then aren't even willing to try. they blow. i respect those who are willing to give it a shot regardless of talent level, because singing feels great.

oh yeah, i love your synth organ in the background.

Originally posted by AJWatson3

you are not the next american idol, but i give you props for singing all the same. i used to host karaoke and still go on occasion. you get a lot of people who criticize, but then aren't even willing to try. they blow. i respect those who are willing to give it a shot regardless of talent level, because singing feels great.

oh yeah, i love your synth organ in the background.

AJ, is it possible to rip cd-g's and create your own mix cd-g's?

I have a ton of Karoake cd's and it would be nice to put certain songs together on the same cd.

Or, can you copy cdg files to DVD? My DVD player has mic inputs and plays cdgs, so if I was able to create a DVD, I could actually put a lot more songs AND have a menu?

Is either of those possible?

Originally posted by mbennett

Ditto. You have guts though. Good luck.

I agree. U suck. :laugh: I'm just messin with yea, but don't think this is somethin u'd want as a career. Maybe as a hobby, or somethin u do in the shower. :laugh: A for effort kid.

--------------------------------

0-16, 19-0, skins fan till i die!!!

:laugh: :laugh: DAMN did that suck :laugh: :laugh: I was freakin' cryin :laugh: :laugh:

:rotflmao: You can't be serious... dude.... NO !!!!

But then who knows, you may be the next William Hung!

Edit…

:twitch: No the hell you didn’t hit that falsetto. :twitch:

Originally posted by jthomas

I recently recorded a version of "All By Myself", as a demo tape I can send to record companies. I wanted to run it by some of you to see if I was wasting my time or not. Please tell me what you think, good or bad. Thanks for listening!

http://home.comcast.net/~thomasj416/allbymyself.mp3

:thumbsup:

Um, not (eek) bad (barf), maybe a PR tour, a few semi-nude photo layouts and soul kissing Clay Aiken on national TV????

Archived