Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO will be an Eagle next year

jbooma

Originally posted by Iggle in Exile

Jbooma, even if lightning strikes Reid and he realizes that FA matters, I can't see TO going to the Eagles. 1) He'll be 30 or over; 2) Reid doesn't like characters. Just can't see it happening.

But hell, I've been wrong before.

I don't know the game showed they need someone who can scare other CB's. Without Duce next year it is going to be interesting.

I think TO in Philly would be big impact, if Mitchell keeps improving then they would be dangerous. Pinkston needs to be cut. I can't believe how many balls went right by him and he didn't try :doh:

If half the team played like Duce Philly would be in the Superbowl, now no one knows what will happen to that team.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

You give Philly's F.O. too much credit.

No crap. Doesn't anyone remember last offseason? Lurie and Banner were all over the air waves proclaiming how they were going to make a big splash in free agency and whom did they get?

N O B O D Y.

Lurie will sit at home, watch his favorite team play in the Superbowl and then be contempt with lining his pockets with the seat licensing and free agency cash.

jbooma,

The crux of the problem is that Reid is the GM. He's too stubborn to admit that his guys can't get the job done. It will take Lurie to kick his butt. The only problem is that Lurie likes to pocket the money saved from the salary cap.

The Eagles need someone with an attitude. TO would be perfect for kicking this team in it's collected lethargy, especially going head to head with the all-powerful head coach.

Originally posted by Iggle in Exile

Jbooma, even if lightning strikes Reid and he realizes that FA matters, I can't see TO going to the Eagles. 1) He'll be 30 or over; 2) Reid doesn't like characters. Just can't see it happening.

But hell, I've been wrong before.

I agree. Plus we wouldn't want this to happen because this would make them better............:(

I was at the Redskins@49ers game in 2002 and Champ/Smoot did a number on Owens and basically shut him down except for that crazy running play reverse thing-a-ma-jig play, but as far as recieving went, he was shut down pretty well, so unless the Eagles sign someone to compliment TO as well, I would not be worried, that and all it is gonna take is for McNabb to miss an open Owens one time before his true cancerous nature comes out and he turns into another Ricky Watters 49ers-to-Eagles disaster.....LOL.

Archived