Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe can Talk to #11

big z

I dunno, maybe it's been brought up...forgive me if it has.....

I remember reading reports that Spurrier talking to the QB (via helmet speaker) was a nuisance at times...........

Now that Coach Gibbs can talk to Patrick, how do you think it will effect everything?

That is to say, how will Coach Gibbs utilize this technology!

I know about all the in motion power and 3 wide rotations.....but I can't recall what kind of audibles Coach Gibbs would have......

I can only imagine......

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

g_joegibbs_ft.jpg

The one thing I worry about Gibbs having problems with is all the newfangled computer technology in use by teams nowadays. I don't know how computer savvy Gibbs is already, but that could be a real difficult thing for him to get used to if he hasn't worked with computer technology much.

Originally posted by Yusuf06

The one thing I worry about Gibbs having problems with is all the newfangled computer technology in use by teams nowadays. I don't know how computer savvy Gibbs is already, but that could be a real difficult thing for him to get used to if he hasn't worked with computer technology much.

LOL, I'm sure that they can find somebody to help him out if need be.

Coach won't have any problems with the technology. Some of you guys on here talk like the Coach is 80 years old. There are two major differences between Coach Gibbs and our previous coach:

1. Coach Gibbs isn't an idiot.

2. Coach Gibbs isn't afraid to put in the hours to learn whatever he needs to know.

One of Gibbs strengths is to hire capable assistants.

Original quote by Yusuf06:

If he's not savvy, all he needs is a savvy aide. No problem:laugh:

Originally posted by big z

but I can't recall what kind of audibles Coach Gibbs would have...

Isn't the radio shut down once the play clock hits 15 seconds? Not much time for Gibbs to send in an audible.

It will be interesting to see how he handles the new tech, though.

LOL Bang! Yeah, we don't want the mad Gibbs giggle in Patrick's ear! :laugh:

It will be interesting to see how Gibbs uses it. I will guarantee that he won't use it to run an intra-game coaching clinic like Spurrier seemed to. It will probably be to point out things he's seen about the defense on a play, e.g. the CB's playing off of Gardner, so look for him on the deep out". He probably won't yak at him on every play though.

Archived