Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 12: Welcomes the restless, drunken.... Turkey Day Edition!

zCommander

I am going to stay up really late tonight. Nothing to do tomorrow except eat and drink :) no turkey though. Wife doesn't know how to make one and my sister is not doing it this year (family drama apparently).

Oh well, that's okay at least I will be able to just relax on my recliner and watch the games and enjoy whatever the wifey cooks up. :)

As for the game, Dallas are a little weak in the LBs area so Sam will need to exploit that. Also they are not good at run blocking because they are fast and can overshoot. But will see how that works out for us. Still don't think we will win but there is hope lol

Anyway,

happy-thanksgiving-gif-image-1.gif

:pint::cheers:

DallasSucks!.gif.8ca54d4decdf0a45b114218ef124ab93.gifDallasSucks!.gif.8ca54d4decdf0a45b114218ef124ab93.gifDallasSucks!.gif.8ca54d4decdf0a45b114218ef124ab93.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The fact that Ron’s team stinks so bad in it’s 4th season that there is absolutely zero mojo from the fanbase for a Thanksgiving matchup against the Cowboys is perhaps the worst indictment of his tenure.

The only mojo for this team on Turkey Day is the line moving from 10 to 14 underdog now. 😞

• Sad 1

We have trotted. My slow ass finished the 5k in 33:20, but I think I could have shaved a minute off of that, the beginning of the race we were all packed in like sardines. My wife also ran. 

My 9 year old and I ran the 1-mile fun run after. 

My big complaint: coming up to the finish, there was a very large hill.  And they decided not only did the 5k folks have to run it, but the 1 mile people did too, so I had to run it twice.  To that I say Boo.  

Turkey is smoking away like a 1930’s movie star. 

next: shower, nap and football before family descends on me.  

14 minutes ago, zCommander said:

The only mojo for this team on Turkey Day is the line moving from 10 to 14 underdog now. 😞

I’d take Dallas to cover. 

23 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The fact that Ron’s team stinks so bad in it’s 4th season that there is absolutely zero mojo from the fanbase for a Thanksgiving matchup against the Cowboys is perhaps the worst indictment of his tenure.

No mojo for rhe game at all.

Im really excited about my smoked Turkey though!

• Like 5

Got a call from my client and asked if I can come today to mount the TV since they are open. I said sure. It will be a hanging tv facing the window for passing customers to see some advertisement. 

Hopefully will be home before our game but it's not like I will be rushed to get home. The excitement is meh for this game 😑

Just want to see Howell have a better game than Sunday. Not sure how but hopefully.

At least I will be making some dough 😄

The 9:30pm start allows for extra drinking time before kick-off, hope I don''t get too drunk by then. I'm back on the Scrumpy Jack cider after a bit of a self-imposed abstinence.

I still don't completely understand Thanksgiving, but hope that you all have a good, happy one anyway, :cheers:.

• Like 1