Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Eh.  I don’t think so.  I think most people know Jay and Jon are different people and Jay hasn’t had those issues. 

True. He's got different issues... remember when it came out that he cut Kapri Bibbs for banging his side chick who worked at the facility? Lol... Snyder Culture to a T.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PolarExpress said:

This has been such a boring game.  We also had to watch Taylor sashaying into the stadium.  I’m beginning to hate KC.

Yes, subscribe to Pea**** for this blockbuster. Yawn.

I hate KC as much as I did NE. Will probably be the only time I'll be rooting for the Ravens if these two play each other.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

And we’ve finally reached the point on the game where there is nothing to talk about and the talk turns to Taylor.

Kudos to the broadcast for waiting until the game was essentially over before going to it.

That said, my 10 year old daughter wanted to watch the game just because Taylor was there.  

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Travis Kelce on the sideline is like “run the clock dammit.  It’s cold out here and I want to go warm up, and I know JUST how I’m going to do that…”

Chiefs have run 71 plays up to now.

Thats a lot of plays. 

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Fins super overrated. They couldn’t reach 21 pts against any good team on the road

Agreed.  They have good scheme and good skill position players.  But they have average QB play and their entire offense goes bust if they can’t run the ball.