Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Oh boy, here come the Chargers with some fire in the belly to really take the fight to the their opponents and cut into that 10 point lead with 1:30 left. This where elite teams leave their mark.

I think all they need is a new head coach. It's a ready-bake team. You can just feel them oozing with talent and a devoted fanbase.

16 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Dammit. Knew it was gonna be philly when buffalo didnt get the pass interference call.

Phuck philly.

Not me. At that point there was too much of the game left to be played. I'm assuming you're talking about when the receiver pushed off the defender, and the cowboy in the booth complained it was defensive interference instead of offensive which could have went either way. They made the right call. Plays like that you can call every time all game long every time the defender gets PD. Buffalo shot itself in the foot with sloppy plays, and dumb penalties.

17 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Philly will lose to Dallas in the 2nd round

Depends on who's the top seed. If it's Philly Dallas will be playing San Francisco.

16 hours ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Philly isn't as dominant offensively as they were last year.  They're still really good, but not great.  The 49ers are rounding into form and can beat them next week and in the playoffs when they meet

Philly has a rookie defensive coach and a rookie offensive coach. That's the main differences between last year, and this year. Neither of them should be in the NFL and definitely not on a playoff contender team. It's their arrogance as an organization that thought it was a plausible idea.

16 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

What was the end zone celebration? Did they say cake toss?

There's only 1. Hire 3 times as many referees so they can cover the field better and have the games go from 3 hours to 5 or 6, and we can watch penalties all day. Because if you look hard enough you can find penalties on both teams nearly every step. They could change the name from football to penalty ball.

Edited by Excel

41 minutes ago, Excel said:

Depends on who's the top seed. If it's Philly Dallas will be playing San Francisco.

Philly has a rookie defensive coach and a rookie offensive coach. That's the main differences between last year, and this year. Neither of them should be in the NFL and definitely not on a playoff contender team. It's their arrogance as an organization that thought it was a plausible idea.

Is that correct? If Philly is 1, SF 2, Det 3, NFCS 4, Dallas 5, wouldn’t Philly play Dallas and SF play Det?

28 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Dammit! Why do the Bears, Steelers, Patriots and Jets litter my tv so much? I get the Jets getting primetime spots, they had Rodgers, but these other teams? Wtf?

Probably because this game was more about the Vikings and Kirk than Justin and the Bears. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1