Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I'm not going to another game until Snyder sells the team!"

Skinsfan1311

I normally wait until closer to the game to lock in seats but the secondary market prices are pretty decent for FedEx now. I got club level sidelines on the Skins bench side for the 49ers and Cowboys games pretty decent. Almost 50% less than the seats the team is listing.

Not sure if it was smart or not but if we have a good year I’m sure those can be more and if there is a bump in demand with new ownership but if they are meaningless games I overpaid. My son is super excited he’s going and daily he asks about if we have tickets yet so I pulled the trigger to not hear that question daily for 6 months. 😂 

• Like 2

Ill be at the home opener against Arizona. 

Gotta expect sale will be final by then, they should win, and it'd be good to be around folks that first game and what it feels like to finally be free of Snyder regardless of the result.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

That’s the kiss of death for this team.

I hear yea, but gonna double down anyway...

Look at the schedule, they cannot lose this game.

Year 4 of this regime and brand new ownership, some folks should start putting their stuff in cardboard boxes ahead of time if they do...

• Like 1

On 5/28/2023 at 12:14 PM, Renegade7 said:

Ill be at the home opener against Arizona. 

Gotta expect sale will be final by then, they should win, and it'd be good to be around folks that first game and what it feels like to finally be free of Snyder regardless of the result.

Hope to see you at our tailgate 🥃

• Thumb up 1